Assam TET 2019 Notification: Check here Latest News on Assam TET 2019 Eligibility Criteria, RMSA Assam TET Qualification Requirement for LP UP Teacher, Assam Teacher Eligibility Test Application Form Fill up Starting Date & Last Date, Online Application Form Fill up Links www.ssaassam.gov.in provided here. Check all the detailed information related to the Assam Teacher Eligibility Test 2019, Application Form, Fee Payment Process, How to Apply for Assam TET 2019 and guidelines in Assamese & English Language for Paper 1, Paper 2 & Graduate Teacher TET.
Download Latest Assam TET Syllabus 2019 for LP UP TET.
Assam TET 2019 News & Latest Updates | TET Notification
The SSA Assam TET 2019 Notification will be published hopefully in June 2019. From sources, we have come to know that after 7 years the TET will be conducted in 2019. Last TET was conducted in 2012. After a huge gap of 7 years, the SSA Assam will conduct TET 2019. Please find out the TET 2019 Latest Updates –
- Assam TET 2019 Exam will be conducted from 22 September to 29 September 2019.
- Application Form fill up will start on July 2019.
- Upto August 2019, Application Form can be filled up.
- After 7 Years, the authority will conduct LP UP Teacher TET Exam in 2019.
- It is not yet confirm whether D.El.Ed or B.Ed will be compulsory or not.
- Soon, the TET Advertisement Notification will be published. Then you will be able to download the TET Advertisement Notice & Information Brochure 2019.
SSA Assam TET 2019 Eligibility Criteria & Application Form 2019 Information Brochure Download PDF
Assam TET 2019: Today we will discuss about Assam Teacher Eligibility Test 2019. Lower primary (LP) & Upper Primary (UP) and Graduate Teacher TET is conducted separately. At first, the willing candidates have to fill up online application form and mention there in which Paper/Level they are willing to appear. But before that, you should know what is the minimum eligibility criteria for applying to the SSA Assam TET Exam 2019. Also, we will provide the SSA Assam TET 2019 Advertisement Notification PDF when it will be published.
Download SCERT Assam LDA Admit Card 2019.
Important Details about Assam TET 2019
|Name of Authority||Sarva Siksha Abhiyan|
|Examination Name||Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Class||Class I to V (LP)
Class VI to VIII (UP)
Class 9 to 10 & 11 to 12 (Graduate Teachers)
|Type of Test||Offline Exam|
|Application Form Fill up mode||Online|
Assam TET Eligibility Criteria 2019
To appear in the Assam TET Exam 2019, you should have some minimum educational qualification requirement for both the LP or UP Level. The educational eligibility criteria is furnished below –
Eligibility Criteria for Lower Primary (L.P) Teachers TET (Class 1 to Class 5 – Paper I):
- 12th with 50% marks with D.El.Ed/D.Ed/B.El.Ed or Graduation with 50% and B.Ed.
Eligibility Criteria for Upper Primary (U.P) Teachers TET (Class 6 to Class 8 – Paper II):
- Graduation with minimum 50% marks and passed/appearing in B.Ed/B.El.Ed or 12th with 50% marks and passed/appearing in 4-year B.El.Ed.
Please note that the given Eligibility Criteria is not provided by the SSA Assam Authority. We have taken reference from other states teacher eligibility test. It is also not sure whether the D.El.Ed, B.Ed, D.Ed will be compulsory or not. So, once the detailed TET-2019 advertisement is out from SSA Assam authority, we will able to provide you exact information.
Check Assam TET 2019 Latest News on Youtube
Assam TET 2019 Qualification Required for other Graduate Subject Teachers:
- Eligibility Criteria for Graduate teacher: BA/B.Sc/ B.Com with 50% marks with B.T./ B.Ed. degree.
- Hindi Teacher Eligibility Criteria: Pravin/ Ratna in Hindi with 50% marks with degree qualification or B.A with Hindi as one of the subject with 50% marks and B.T / B. Ed.
- Eligibility for Classical Teacher (Sanskrit): Shastri with 50% marks with degree qualification or B.A with Sanskrit with 50% marks and B.T/ B.Ed
- Classical Teacher (Arabic, Urdu, Persian): MM with 50% marks with degree or B.A with Arabic as one of the subjects with 50% marks and B.T./B.Ed.
- Eligibility Criteria for Classical Teacher (Assamese Language, Manipuri Language): B.A with Honours/ Major in concerned subject with 50% marks and B.T. /B.Ed.
Assam TET 2019 Age Limit
|Lower Age Limit||18 Years|
|Upper Age Limit||38 Years as on 1.1.2019|
|Upper Age Limit Relaxation for SC/ST (Reserved candidates)||5 Years|
Please note that the age limit has been taken from TET 2012 Advertisement. Actual Age limit will be notified shortly when Assam TET 2019 Advertisement is published.
Assam TET Application Form 2019
Assam TET Application Form 2019 will be out in July 2019 tentatively. The willing candidates have to submit online application form for the Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 for LP UP Teachers & Graduate Teachers. The application form fill up mode will be completely online. One can pay the application form fee online too. There will be no offline application form to download in PDF format. So, you must understand the step by step process to fill up application form.
How to Fill up Assam TET Application Form 2019
You must visit the official website’s apply online link for submitting application for SSAAssam TET-2019. The step by step procedure is provided below –
- Visit the “Apply Online” link attached in this page.
- After that, enter your educational particulars.
- Verify all the details and submit the form.
- Then, pay the required application fee.
- Finally submit the form.
- Print the filled in application.
- Keep the soft copy of the filled up form and the payment receipt for further correspondence.
Assam TET 2019 Application Form Fee
As of now, the SSA Assam has not said the application fee, but we expect the category wise TET Fee for Paper 1 & Paper 2 may be as follows –
|Name of Category||Application Fee|
The fee may be submitted through online and offline. Instructions to pay the TET 2019 Fee Offline will be provided by the official authority in due time.
Important Dates of Assam TET Application Form Fill Up
|Online Application Form Fill Up Starting Date||July 2019|
|Application Fee Submission Starts from||July 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||August 2019|
|Downloading of Admit Card||September 2019|
|Assam TET Exam Date||22 September to 29 September 2019|
|Result Release Date||November 2019|
D.El.Ed or B.Ed Compulsory for Assam TET 2019
It is a crucial question hovering around in candidates mind whether one can fill up TET 2019 application form or not if he/she does not have BEd or DElEd Degree. As other states have made BEd/DEd Compulsory, this year SSA Assam may change their rule and may make the courses mandatory for applying to TET 2019. Moreover, there may also be facility for the D.El.Ed or B.Ed appearing candidates for applying to the exam.
Important Links for Assam TET 2019 Application Form | Apply Online
|Link for Applying Online for Assam TET||www.ssaassam.gov.in|
|Download SSA Assam TET Information Brochure 2019/Recruitment Advertisement Notification||Click here (Coming Soon)|
For more updates, keep visiting www.jobsandhan.com. In case of any query, do comment below. We will solve your query within 2 days.