Bihar Forest Guard previous years question paper download link provided here. Also, get CSBC Forest Guard Fully Solved Old Question Papers in PDF file for download. As well as practice Bihar Police Van Rakshak Model Question Paper with solution. Moreover, if you are appearing in the written exam of the Bihar Police Forest Guard Exam, you should practice these old question paper with solution.
Download Bihar Forest Guard Admit Card 2019.
Download Bihar Police Forest Guard Previous Question Paper | Vanrakshak Solved Old Papers
Are you preparing seriously for the Van Raksak Recruitment Written Test conducted by the Bihar Police Department. Hundreds of Vanrakshaks will be recruited through competitive exams in the Forest Department of the State. So, you must practice at least last 5 years or 10 years old question papers. You may download these Bihar Forest Guard previous papers with answer keys from the official website of www.csbc.bih.nic.in which is the official website of Bihar Constable Recruitment Board.
Name of Board
Centralised Selection Board of Constable
Forest Guard/Van Rakshak
Type of test
Bihar Police Van Rakshak Old Question Paper
The Bihar Police Van Rakshak Recruitment Exam will be conducted by the CSBC department. Frequently the board conducts this type of competitive examinations in all around Bihar. Now, download the Bihar Constable Van Rakshak Question Paper and with the help of this, you can perform better in the upcoming written examination.
Bihar Forest Guard Syllabus
The question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions. Each question will have 1 mark. Candidates who will download the admit card, can check for these old solved paper along with answer keys in PDF files. Therefore, you should have read the detailed syllabus for the examination as advertised by the authority.
Let us understand the examination pattern and subjects from which the questions will be asked –
- Reasoning Knowledge,
- English MCQ,
- General Knowledge,
CSBC Bihar Forest Guard Model Question Paper
1) A man spends Rs 1800 monthly on an average for the first four months and Rs 2000 monthly for the next eight months and saves Rs 5600 a year. His average monthly income is
a) Rs 2000
b) Rs 2200
c) Rs 2400
d) Rs 2600
2) Find the largest number of four digit exactly divisible by 12,15,18 and 27.
3) The price of rice falls by 20%. How much rice can be bought now with the money that was
sufficient to buy 20 kg of rice previously?
(a) 5 kg
(b) 15 kg
(c) 25 kg
(d) 30 kg
4) A man buys 25 chairs for Rs 375 and sell them at a profit equal to the selling price of 5 chairs. What is the selling price of one chair ?
a) Rs 18.75
b) Rs 14.50
c) Rs 15.20
d) Rs 17.20
5) Divide 170 into three parts such that the first part is 10 more than the second and its ratio with third part is 2 : 5.
a) 22 : 35 : 113
b) 35 : 55 : 80
c) 40 : 30 : 100
d) 35 : 65 : 70
6) Sundaran invested an amount of Rs 10000 at compound interest rate of 10 percent per annum for a period of 3 yr. How much will he get after 3 yr ?
a) Rs 12340
b) Rs 13210
c) Rs 13320
d) Rs 13310
7) On a tour a man travels at the rate of 64 km/h for the first 160 km, then travels the next 160 km at the rate of 80 km/h. The average speed in km per hour for the first 320 km of the train is
a) 35.55 km/h
b) 71.11 km/h
c) 36 km/h
d) 72 km/h
8) Which is not an example of fungi ?
9) N2 content is kept constant in the biosphere due to
a) N2 fixation
b) industrial pollution
c) nitrogen cycle
d) absorption of N2
10) The most important ore of aluminium is
12) One horse power is equal to
a) 816 watts
b) 520 watts
c) 625 watts
d) 746 watts
13) In a vibrating tuning fork of given frequency the amplitude of vibration
b) remains the same
14) इन्द्र’ शब्द का स्त्रीलिंग रूप क्या है ?
Answer – (A) इन्द्रानी
15) ‘मैं भी यह जानता हूँ ।’ इस वाक्य में ‘भी’ में कौन-सा निपात है ?
(A) निषेधात्मक निपात
(B) बलदायक निपात
(C) नकारात्मक निपात
(D) स्वीकारात्मक निपात
Answer – (B) बलदायक निपात
16) निम्नलिखित में कौन-सा पद तत्पुरुष समास है?
(Ans : (c) पदगत
17) सन्धि’ शब्द का सही विलोम है
(Answer : ( a) विग्रह
18) ‘युवराज से पढ़ा नहीं जाता है’ वाक्य है–
(d) इनमें से कोई नहीं
(Answer : (c) भाववाच्य
19) The team was (a)/ now in the filed and (b)/ about to take their place.(c)/No error (d)
Directions: in the following sentences a word or phrase is written in bold. For each bold part four words/phrases are listed below each sentence. Choose the word nearest in meaning to bold part.
20) It was an astute move to sell the property at that stage.
21) The teacher gave the students some advice.
d) no improvement
Directions: In each of the following questions, choose the correctly spelt word.
22) a) Tentaitive
Directions: The following sentences consist of a word or a phrase which is written in bold letters. Each of them is followed by four words or phrases. Select the word or the phrase which is closest to the opposite in meaning of the bold word or phrase.
23) She was overstrung before the performance.
Directions: Pick out the most effective word from the given words to fill in the blanks to make the sentence meaningfully complete.
24) He sold his property because he was under a lot of _______ .
25) Which of the following can not be a wireless network?
d) All of the above
e) None of these
26) A network that spreads over cities is
d) None of these
27) The instruction LOAD A is a
a) zero address instruction
b) one address instruction
c) two address instruction
d) three address instruction
28) How many characters can be typed in a single cell in Excel?
e)None of these
29) If the seventh day of a month is three days earlier than Friday, what day will be on the nineteenth day of the month?
Directions: In each of the following questions, four words have been given out of which three are alike in a certain way and one is different. Choose out the odd one.
30) a) Above
31) A is facing North-West. He turns 900 in the clockwise direction and then 1350 in the anticlockwise direction. Which direction is he facing now?
32) If Nikhil is eleventh from the left in a row of boys, Rehaman is fourteen from the right,then how many boys are there in the row?
d) Data inadequate
Direction: (Q 33) Arrange the given words according to dictionary and choose the one that comes first.
33) a) Meeta
34) If ‘A*B’ means A is the mother of B; ‘AxB’ means A is the husband of B, then which of the following equations shows that ‘P’ is the father of ‘Q’?
35) If a certain language, PUNJAB is coded as QVOKBC, how is BOMBAY coded in that code?
For further information related to the Download Link of the Bihar Police Forest Guard Previous Years Question Paper, keep visiting www.jobsandhan.com. We will upload more model question papers, previous years question paper etc on our website. Do check the official portal once for further updates.