13th December 2017 Current Affairs Notes Download Short Notes PDF
13th December 2017 Current Affairs Short Notes Daily CA PDF National International Current Affairs
|[su_button url=”https://jobsandhan.com/current-affairs-notes/december-2017″ target=”blank” style=”noise” background=”#1c0cec” color=”#eeeaea” size=”6″ wide=”yes” icon_color=”#ee3737″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #000000″]Click here for Day Wise December 2017 Current Affairs[/su_button]|
- The young crown prince of Saudi Arabia is taking steps to socially reform the conservative country and as a part of this effort for the first time in 35 years, Saudi Arabia will allow movie theatres to open from the next year i.e March 2018. All the theatres got shut down during the phase of ultra-conservatism in the 1980’s.
- In Order to reduce the electricity consumption in offices and civic areas, Uttarakhand Government has taken initiative. For this purpose they have distributed approximately 40 lakh LED bulbs so far. The new initiative will be made compulsory for all Government offices and civic areas.
- For the 1st time the Boxing Federation of India will be hosting a major boxing tournament for elite men and women. The announcement during the felicitation ceremony of Indian pugilists who won medals in AIBA Youth Women’s World Championships last month stated that India Open International Boxing Tournament will start from January 28th, 2018.
- Australia won the Gold in Hockey World League at Bhubaneswar, defeating Rio Olympics Champions Argentina by 2-1 in the final of the Hockey League. The goals coming from Blake Govers and Jeremy Hayward ultimately helped Australia in bagging the trophy. With this win, Australia has come to the top of all the teams in world ranking. India won the Bronze medal in this league defeating Germany.
- ‘Khelo India’ programme will be launched by the Government of India for the period 2017-18 to 2019-20, aiming to mainstream sports as a tool for individual development, economic development and national development by promoting it in 150 schools and many districts and 20 universities throughout India as hubs for sports.
- A 15 day door-to-door campaign across India for the detection and treatment of Tuberculosis or TB has been launched by the Health Ministry. As per the reports of World Health Organisation, approximately 2.8 million cases of TB occurs in India each year so to eradicate this terrible disease, the health personnel will visit each house to identify the TB patient and provide free medical treatment to them.
<< 12th December 2017 Current Affairs
14th December 2017 Current Affairs >>