14th December 2017 Current Affairs Notes Download Short Notes PDF
14th December 2017 Current Affairs Short Notes Daily CA PDF National International Current Affairs
|[su_button url=”https://jobsandhan.com/current-affairs-notes/december-2017″ target=”blank” style=”noise” background=”#1c0cec” color=”#eeeaea” size=”6″ wide=”yes” icon_color=”#ee3737″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #000000″]Click here for Day Wise December 2017 Current Affairs[/su_button]|
- As per the reports of ‘The Legatum Prosperity Index 2017’, India’s performance in the sphere of Economic stability, business environment and governance has been improved and thus the ranking has come up to 100th on the index compared to the 104th position of last year. Norway is on the top of the ranking list followed by New Zealand.
- On the occasion of the Universal Health Coverage Day, the Health Minister of India, JP Nadda launched initiatives including ‘Laqshya’ and Operational Guidelines for Obstetric HDUs and ICUs to improve the quality of care being provided to the pregnant women in labour room and maternity operation theatres so that the present rate of newborn mortality, morbidity and stillbirth cases could be curbed or diminished.
- Hyderabad has re-launched the drive to turn the city ‘beggar free’. Previously it was put into action during the Global Entrepreneurship Summit. Telangana Prisons Department Inspector General Narsimha informed that the Prison department has recently begun two Beggar homes – at Chanchalguda jail for male beggars and at Challapalli jail for female beggars. The homes will be provided with all the necessary facilities.
- The Education Minister of Delhi Manish Sisodia was awarded with the ‘Finest Education Minister’ award at the national convention on education, The Fifth Estate by former President Pranab Mukherjee.
- The 15 year old boy, Saurabh Chaudhary became successful in bagging quota places for the 2018 Youth Olympic Games at the 10th Asian Airgun Championship organised at the Wako city in Japan, with a gold medal and a junior world record in the 10m air pistol. He became the third Indian to bag the place.
- Cartographers surveying Antarctica have discovered that Mt Hope is the tallest mountain in the British Antarctic Territory (BAT) at 3239 metres above sea level. Till this revelation, maps showed Mt Jackson as the tallest mountain in the territory measuring 3184 metres. This discovery was made to update planning maps for pilots operating in Antarctica.
<< 13th December 2017 Current Affairs
15th December 2017 Current Affairs >>