16th December 2017 Current Affairs Notes Download Short Notes PDF
16th December 2017 Current Affairs Short Notes Daily CA PDF National International Current Affairs
|[su_button url=”https://jobsandhan.com/current-affairs-notes/december-2017″ target=”blank” style=”noise” background=”#1c0cec” color=”#eeeaea” size=”6″ wide=”yes” icon_color=”#ee3737″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #000000″]Click here for Day Wise December 2017 Current Affairs[/su_button]|
- On the occasion of the 1st anniversary of the US Postal Service’s issuing of a forever Diwali stamp on the previous year, top 6 diplomat including India’s Lakshmi Puri was bestowed with the ‘Power of One’ award at the United Nations Headquarters. This award has been offered or their contribution to form a peaceful, orderly and secured world.
- After UNESCO’s recognition of ‘Kumbh Mela’ as an intangible cultural heritage of humanity, the Governor of Uttar Pradesh has come up with a new multi-coloured logo comprising temples, seers, kalash and Swastik for Kumbh Mela 2019 which is to be held at Allahabad in January.
- The Joburg Open Tournament has been won by Indian Golfer Subhankar Sharma who has 5 wins on Professional Golf Tour of India but it’s his first victory on a major circuit. With this accomplishment, he has become the first Asian to win this tournament title and the fifth Indian to win a European Tour event.
- The second UNWTO / UNESCO World Conference on Tourism and Culture fostering Sustainable Development was held at Muscat in Oman within the framework of International Year of Sustainable Tourism Development. The United Nations have declared 2017 as the International Year of Sustainable Tourism for Development, providing opportunity to explore tourism’s potential and transform the world into a place of prosperity and well-being.
- “The Muslim Women Protection of Rights and Marriage Bill” proposing to make Triple Talaq a criminal offence has got a clean chit by the Union Cabinet. Now onwards, Triple Talaq in any form will be conmsidered illegal and the offenders will be provided with 3 years prison and fine.
- The Labour Bureau will ascertain the number of jobs created under MUDRA scheme through a survey of small entrepreneurs to get an authentic estimate of the jobs created under the Government scheme before the general elections of 2019.
<< 15th December 2017 Current Affairs
17th December 2017 Current Affairs >>