19th December 2017 Current Affairs Notes Download Short Notes PDF
19th December 2017 Current Affairs Short Notes Daily CA PDF National International Current Affairs
|[su_button url=”https://jobsandhan.com/current-affairs-notes/december-2017″ target=”blank” style=”noise” background=”#1c0cec” color=”#eeeaea” size=”6″ wide=”yes” icon_color=”#ee3737″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #000000″]Click here for Day Wise December 2017 Current Affairs[/su_button]|
- Petrol, Diesel and other allied products are soon to be included under the Goods and Service taxes ( GST) . The first indication of this decision was made by the Union Finance Minister in parliament. During the Rajya Sabha proceedings , former finance minister P Chidambaram asked Jaitley to announce it in the House when the final decision has been taken.
- After the government took a decision to set up social courts to try MPs and MLAs ,the Congress whipped out at it saying that the legislature should not be left out alone . Congress leader Ghulam Nabi Azad stated that the law should be equal for everybody and politicians should not be secluded.
- USA President Donal Trump’s new national security strategy promises support for India’s crisis as the ‘leading global power’ while china, Russia and Islamism has been distinguished as main threats.
- To assemble support for food security and other issues , India plans to host meeting of World Trade Organisation (WTO) member countries in February 2018. Commerce and industry minister Suresh Prabhu announced about this decision while speaking at an event organised by Apparel Export Promotion Council, AEPC in New Delhi.
- Eighth planet discovered by NASA while it was circling around Kepler – 90 . A sun like star which is 2545 light years far away from earth. This discovery was made by Christopher Shallue and Andrew Vander burg. It is named as Kepler-90i
- Inauguration held at Aizawl , Mizoram of the 60MW Tuirial Hydropower project by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. It is the first large Hydropower project to be authorised in Mizoram. It made Mizoram the third power surplus state in North East and is expected to power up socio economic development of the state.
<< 18th December 2017 Current Affairs
20th December 2017 Current Affairs >>