20th December 2017 Current Affairs Notes Download Short Notes PDF
20th December 2017 Current Affairs Short Notes Daily CA PDF National International Current Affairs
|[su_button url=”https://jobsandhan.com/current-affairs-notes/december-2017″ target=”blank” style=”noise” background=”#1c0cec” color=”#eeeaea” size=”6″ wide=”yes” icon_color=”#ee3737″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #000000″]Click here for Day Wise December 2017 Current Affairs[/su_button]|
- The united nations (UN) International Human Solidarity day is annually held on December 20th to celebrate unity in diversity. It also aims to remind people on the importance of solidarity in working towards eradicating poverty.
- The requisitioning and acquisition of immovable property ( Amendment) bill 2017 was introduced in the lok sabha of 19 December 2017 for consideration and passing. The bill focuses to amend the provision to allow the central government to re-issue the notice of acquisition to be heard.
- The Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) on 19 December 2017 signed an agreement with Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) for the complete implementation of Metro-6 corridor in Mumbai.
- Assam became the sixth state in the country to sign MoU with non-profit making and spiritual organization the Isha foundation. The agreement was signed by Assam CM Sarbananda Sonowal.
- The government of Andhra Pradesh has entered into an agreement with the moonshot factory of Alphabet (earlier google) X to bring the breakthrough free space optical communication (FSOC) technology in order to provide internet through the government Fibergrid project.
- The World Bank has given $125 million (around Rs 800) crore to India for the STRIVE project for skill development . The main motivation of the operation ( skill strengthening for Industrial value enhancement) is to improve the access to quality and market driven vocational training as well as apprenticeships.
- According to information published on the website of the state election commission ,the congress emerged Victorians in all four Zillah parishads – Banswara , Bhilwara, Jalore and Karauli where the by polls were hold.
- The world’s biggest green house gas producer china has launched the world’s biggest ever mechanism to reduce carbon in the form of an emissions trading system. As many as 1700 companies would be part of the market initially, where they would trade credits for the right to emit greenhouse gas.
<< 19th December 2017 Current Affairs
21st December 2017 Current Affairs >>