21st December 2017 Current Affairs Notes Download Short Notes PDF
21st December 2017 Current Affairs Short Notes Daily CA PDF National International Current Affairs
|[su_button url=”https://jobsandhan.com/current-affairs-notes/december-2017″ target=”blank” style=”noise” background=”#1c0cec” color=”#eeeaea” size=”6″ wide=”yes” icon_color=”#ee3737″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #000000″]Click here for Day Wise December 2017 Current Affairs[/su_button]|
- Visa granted by Pakistan High Commission to the Mother and wife od Indian Naval officer Kulbhushan Jadav. The officer who has been kept captive by the Pakistani Military since march 2016. India comes to the knowledge today that they have to cross over to Pakistan through wagah border to meet him.
- A new law has been proposed to ban instant triple talaq has been circulated among members of parliament on Wednesday. Which indicates that the Modi government has to announce the bill in the lok sabha this week. It was earlier reported on December 2 that the Muslim women ( protecting the rights of marriage) bill 2017 criminalise the instant triple talaq or talaq-e-biddat and imposes a three year imprisonment who violate the law.
- The lok sabha has passed the Central Road Fund (Amendment) bill 2017. The bi focuses to amend the (CRF) Act 2000. This act regulates Central Road Fund (CRF) into collecting cess on high speed petrol and diesel and then credit it in the fund for the development of national and state highways.
- After collaborating with Sri Lankan counterpart the Indian Navy has successfully completed second phase of joint oceanographic survey conducted of the south western coast of Sri Lanka . After the arrival of Indian Naval Sutlej in Sri Lanka in the month of October, the Indian Navy handed the survey charts to the commander of the Sri Lankan Navy. The aim of the survey is to update all the navigational charts covering the southern Sri Lankan waters with the latest hydrographic data.
- The current SBI research report says that the RBI may either be holding back Rs.2000 notes or could have stopped printing it. The data presented in the lok sabha recently states that ‘ We have observed that the value of small denomination currency in the month of March 2017 was Rs 3,501 billion therefore this implies that the value of high denomination notes was equivalent to Rs 13,324 billion.
- NASA reports that as a round trip mission to Mars could last three years, we are further researching to understand how long term experiences in space could affect the human body. Therefore they need to observe more astronauts spending larger amounts of time in the space environment.
<< 20th December 2017 Current Affairs
22nd December 2017 Current Affairs >>