22nd December 2017 Current Affairs Notes Download Short Notes PDF
22nd December 2017 Current Affairs Short Notes Daily CA PDF National International Current Affairs
|[su_button url=”https://jobsandhan.com/current-affairs-notes/december-2017″ target=”blank” style=”noise” background=”#1c0cec” color=”#eeeaea” size=”6″ wide=”yes” icon_color=”#ee3737″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #000000″]Click here for Day Wise December 2017 Current Affairs[/su_button]|
- India signed an agreement with Switzerland that would allow automatic sharing to tax related information from January 1st 2018. This agreement was signed by CBDT chairman Sushil Chandra and Swiss Ambassador to India Andreas Baum at the North bank.
- India’s first and only design university ‘ World University of Design’ opened it’s first campus at sonipat, Haryana. The university is promoted by Om Prakash Bansal educational and social welfare trust of Mandi Gobindgarh, Punjab . WUD is the India’s first university dedicated to education in the creative domain.
- It was in 2012 that then prime minister Manmohan Singh declared December 22 as National Mathematician day on the occasion of the famed Mathematician Srinivasan Ramanujan’s birth anniversary on December 22nd.
- A loan agreement has been signed between India and Germany for giving additional funding of EUR 20million for the Pare Hydro electrical plant project under Indo- German Bilateral Development Cooperation . The motivation of the project is the generation of hydro electrical power for the socio economic development of the North Eastern region.
- Union Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) has launched students and MEA Engagement programme (SAMEEP), which aims to take Indian foreign policy and it’s global engagements to students in small towns and cities across India . The objective behind this programme is not only to familiarise students about India’s foreign policy and functions of MEAS but also to inspire them for considering diplomacy as a career option.
- India has announced that it would set up a centre of excellence in Information Technology (CEIT) at Al Azhar University , Egypt. The CEIT would provide high – tech education and skills to the youngsters of Egypt. Sanjay Bhattacharya visited the Al Azhar observatory recently.
<< 21st December 2017 Current Affairs
23rd December 2017 Current Affairs >>