24th December 2017 Current Affairs Notes Download Short Notes PDF
24th December 2017 Current Affairs Short Notes Daily CA PDF National International Current Affairs
|[su_button url=”https://jobsandhan.com/current-affairs-notes/december-2017″ target=”blank” style=”noise” background=”#1c0cec” color=”#eeeaea” size=”6″ wide=”yes” icon_color=”#ee3737″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #000000″]Click here for Day Wise December 2017 Current Affairs[/su_button]|
- Jairam Thakur has been chosen as the new legislature party leader in Himachal Pradesh by the Bharatiya Janata Party and thus is decision might effectively make him the state’s next chief minister. The BJP’s observer Narendra Singh Tomar announces his name after a meeting was held by the BJP members.
- Lieutenant General B.S Sahrawat took over the reins of National Cadet Corps as it’s Director General. The general officer is a third generation army officer. He is a student of the National Defence Academy, Khadakwasla and Indian Military Academy, Dehradun. He was commissioned in December 1980 in 13th Battalion ( Re zangla), the Kumaon Regiment.
- Shri M. Subbarayudu presently Joint secretary in the Ministry of External Affairs has been appointed as the next Ambassador of India to the Republic of Peru. He is expected to take up his assignment shortly.
- Maharashtra as a state tops in generating power through renewable energy around 7,500 MW and is now set to generate 25,00MW electricity through solar power. This is the only state in producing power through renewable energy with 7,500 MW generation capacity and now the government wants to take this to the capacity of 10,000 MW.
- External affairs minister Sushma Swaraj is holding a meeting of the India-Russia Inter-governmental commission on Trade, Economic, Scientific, Technological and cultural cooperation with Russian Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Regozin. Mr. Regozin arrived in New Delhi and is accompanies by senior Russian government officials along with the representatives.
- Nation Consumers Day is being observed today with the objective of providing better protection of consumer’s Interest. This day is being observed since the Consumer protection act, 1986. This day has been highlighted as an important day to gain and let people be secure and knowledgeable about their investments.
- Huntington’s Disease which has been recently spreading like wild fire is a fatal genetic disorder that causes the progressive breakdown of nerve cells in the brain. It deteriorates a person’s physical and mental abilities during their prime working years and has no cure. It is known as quintessential family disease because every child of a parent with HD has a 50/50 chance of carrying the faulty gene.
<< 23rd December 2017 Current Affairs
25th December 2017 Current Affairs >>