25th December 2017 Current Affairs Notes Download Short Notes PDF
25th December 2017 Current Affairs Short Notes Daily CA PDF National International Current Affairs
|[su_button url=”https://jobsandhan.com/current-affairs-notes/december-2017″ target=”blank” style=”noise” background=”#1c0cec” color=”#eeeaea” size=”6″ wide=”yes” icon_color=”#ee3737″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #000000″]Click here for Day Wise December 2017 Current Affairs[/su_button]|
- India to have it’s own gravitational wave detector. A new LIGO gravitational wave detector to measure ripples in the fabric of space and time is set to be built in India by 2025, in collaboration with university from across the globe. The new laser Interferometer Gravitational – wave observatory (LIGO) detector will add to the two already operational in the U.S .
- The Pakistan cricket boars chairman Najam Sethi says that all countries want to play against India as it allows them to earn maximum money. Sethi disagrees with the statement that the Indian Board tried to hold International Cricket council all the time.
- The All India Muslim Personal Law Board (AIMPLB) has rejected Modi Government’s proposed bill over the Triple Talaq issue strongly after an emergency meeting was held on Sunday. The board said that any law on this topic should have been proposed only after consulting senior Muslim Leader and clerics of the country.
- Since the National Company law Tribunal (NCLT) was set up 18 months ago, over 4,300 cases have been filed at it’s various benches for resolution process, according to the Reserve bank data. More than 500 applications seeking admission for insolvency proceedings were rejected, dismissed or withdrawn.
- The prevention of Torture Bill, 2017 has been introduced in the parliament as a private member’s bill. Private member’s bill can be introduced by any member of parliament who is not a minister but seldom gets enacted .
- BJP lok sabha member asks the centre to identify those who fought for the country’s Independence since 1857 and give their family members a good amount of money and other government benefits. A list containing the names of such freedom fighters should be released by the government currently.
- The Indian Railways has launched the country’s first air- conditioned suburban local train for Mumbai Commuters, 150 years after the first suburban local was hauled by a steam engine in 1867 . The local train will be manufactured by the Integral coach factory, Chennai. The fully air-conditioned, air -suspension coaches will be soon plying on the tracks.
<< 24th December 2017 Current Affairs
26th December 2017 Current Affairs >>