26th December 2017 Current Affairs Notes Download Short Notes PDF
26th December 2017 Current Affairs Short Notes Daily CA PDF National International Current Affairs
|[su_button url=”https://jobsandhan.com/current-affairs-notes/december-2017″ target=”blank” style=”noise” background=”#1c0cec” color=”#eeeaea” size=”6″ wide=”yes” icon_color=”#ee3737″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #000000″]Click here for Day Wise December 2017 Current Affairs[/su_button]|
- BJP MLA Jai Ram Thakur was named as the 14th chief minister of Himachal Pradesh five times. He was recently elected as the leader of the BJP legislature party in the state. He will be taking the oath for the post on 27th December 2017. The chief minister designate Jai Ram Thakur said that he will do his best to come up to the expectations of people in the state.
- The DoNER, Space and public grievances & pensions minister Jitendra Singh launched a new system i.e electronic- Human Resource Management System (e-HRMS) in Delhi on 25th December 2017. The system is a step in the direction of a fully automated Human Resource Management System with a target to bring all the government employees on the employee portal.
- The Union Ministry of Home Affairs issued an order to direct all the NGO’s, Business entities and individuals who are receiving funds from abroad to open accounts in any of the 32 designated banks. The NGO’s have been directed to assent with the order within one month i.e by 21st to 25th January 2018.
- NITI Aayog’s Atal innovation mission (AIM), the union governments new program to promote innovation and entrepreneurship all over India in schools, universities and industries has additional 1500 schools for the establishment of Atal Tinkering Labs (ATLs). The AIM began it’s operation and reports say that this success will give major boost to the idea of `New youth innovators’.
- The central pollution control board is planning to use advanced LiDAR devices to monitor the air quality of Delhi-NCR . LiDAR which stands for light detection and ranging is a remote sensing method which basically uses light in the form of a pulsed laser to measure ranges to the Earth.
- Bharatiya Nirdeshak Dravya (BND-4201) is India’s first home grown high purity gold reference standard. It was launched recently. It is the reference material for gold of `9999’ fineness (gold that is 99.99%) pure. It will be beneficial to the consumers and public at large to ensure purity of gold.
<< 25th December 2017 Current Affairs
27th December 2017 Current Affairs >>