27th December 2017 Current Affairs Notes Download Short Notes PDF
27th December 2017 Current Affairs Short Notes Daily CA PDF National International Current Affairs
|[su_button url=”https://jobsandhan.com/current-affairs-notes/december-2017″ target=”blank” style=”noise” background=”#1c0cec” color=”#eeeaea” size=”6″ wide=”yes” icon_color=”#ee3737″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #000000″]Click here for Day Wise December 2017 Current Affairs[/su_button]|
- BJP MLA Jairam Thakur took oath as the 14th chief minister of Himachal Pradesh at a historic crest ground in Shimla. His swearing in ceremony was attended by Prime Minister Narendra Modi and other important leaders and members. He was elected as CM of Himachal Pradesh and BJP legislative party leader on 24th December 2017.
- India signed a loan agreement worth USD 318 million with the World Bank for Tamil Nadu irrigation agriculture modernization project to promote climate resilient agriculture technologies, improve water management practices and increase market opportunities for farmers in the state. The project will rehabilitate and modernize about 4800 irrigation tanks and 477 check dams that are spread across 66 sub-basins to deliver bulk water to irrigation systems.
- As per the reports of Centre for economics and business research (CEBR) consultancy’s 2018 World Economic league table , India is set to overtake Britain and France to become the 5th largest economy in dollar terms in the year 2018 . The World Economic League Table gave a positive view of the global economy, boosted by cheap energy and technology prices.
- Uttar Pradesh has launched a scheme of free household power connection for the poor ones in the state to mark the birth anniversary of former prime minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee . The motto of this scheme is `Prakash hi vikas hai’ (The barometer of development is light).
- The Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) has allowed Hindustan Aeronautics ltd (HAL) for manufacturing the Dornier 228 for the civilian flights. This 19 seated aircraft has been used by defence forces till now and is the first plane to be made in the country for commercial flights.
<< 26th December 2017 Current Affairs
28th December 2017 Current Affairs >>