28th December 2017 Current Affairs Notes Download Short Notes PDF
28th December 2017 Current Affairs Short Notes Daily CA PDF National International Current Affairs
|[su_button url=”https://jobsandhan.com/current-affairs-notes/december-2017″ target=”blank” style=”noise” background=”#1c0cec” color=”#eeeaea” size=”6″ wide=”yes” icon_color=”#ee3737″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #000000″]Click here for Day Wise December 2017 Current Affairs[/su_button]|
- A five member committee was held for technical and safety standards of India’s first Pod taxi project or Personal Rapid Transit (PRT) on 27th December and fresh proposals were invited for strictest safety standards on lines of those prescribed in the United States. The committee recommended issuance of fresh EOI (expression of interest).
- The second India- Afghanistan air cargo route linking Kabul to Mumbai was officially launched on 27th December with an aim to boost the export od fresh fruits and medicinal plants from Afghanistan. The second route follows the success of the first air cargo route connecting Kabul-New Delhi that was inaugurated by Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani in mid-June 2017.
- President Ramnath Kovind formally inaugurated the Andhra Pradesh Fibre Grid Project at Amaravathy. The Andhra Pradesh fibre grid project aims to expand high speed internet facility in the state. It aims to cover over 1.45 crore households, more than 12000 panchayats and over 60000 schools. This project was initiated by chief minister N. Chandrababu Naidu.
- Haryana shooter Anisa Sayyed won the women’s 25m pistol gold with a new record at the ongoing 61st National Shooting Championship Competitions in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. She shot a new finals national record score of 33 to prevail over the Maharashtra duo of Shital Shivaji and Rahi Sarnobat, who won the silver and bronze medals.
- The lok sabha finally passes the ban on Triple Talaq which was made for Muslim women (protection of rights on marriage) . The bill will now be sent to the Rajya Sabha for passage and then will be forwarded to the president for final approval. The bill makes all form of talaq (text, email) illegal.
- The parliament has passed the Indian Institute of Petroleum and Energy bill 2017. The bill establishes the Indian Institute of petroleum and energy, Vishakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh. It declares the institute as an institution of national importance. The institute aims to provide high quality education and research focussing on the themes of petroleum, hydrocarbons and energy.
<< 27th December 2017 Current Affairs
29th December 2017 Current Affairs >>