2nd December 2017 Current Affairs Notes Download Short Notes PDF
2nd December 2017 Current Affairs Short Notes Daily CA PDF National International Current Affairs
|[su_button url=”https://jobsandhan.com/current-affairs-notes/december-2017″ target=”blank” style=”noise” background=”#1c0cec” color=”#eeeaea” size=”6″ wide=”yes” icon_color=”#ee3737″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #000000″]Click here for Day Wise December 2017 Current Affairs[/su_button]|
- Chief Minister of Goa, Manohar Parrikar recently launched the Jai Kisaan App so that the farmers can be helped. It is created to provide one-stop solution to agricultural information and cultivation. It will provide services like soil testing, fertilizer using recommendations so that the needs of the farmers get fulfilled.
- French film ‘120 Beats Per Minute’ directed by Robin Campillo won the Golden Peacock Award in the category of best film at the 48th International Film Festival of India. Apart from this, this movie has brought forth the prejudices inculcating in our society regarding AIDS and its patients. The film has also fetched the Silver Peacock Award in the best actor category. Actor Nahuel Perez Biscayart was honoured with this award.
- ‘Datally’ app has been launched by Google recently so that the users can understand every details of using mobile data service and also control the usage of it. This new app will enable the feature of tracking the data usage and help the people to curb the excessive usage of data and thus helping to save it. Not only that, this app will notify the users about the wi-fi spot available in the nearby areas.
- A legislation was passed in the Australian state named Victoria to legalise Euthanasia. The term Euthanasia means the practice of assisted dying with the use of lethal drugs. It will be used only with special permission in case of those long-term ill patients who can’t be cured provided by the fact that the patients themselves wish for it. It is to be concluded in this regard that Victoria is the first and only Australian state where Euthanasia has been made legal.
- World Aids Day was observed on 1st December 2017 like every year since World Health Organisation has declared it so to spread awareness about HIV Virus, AIDS and break the myth related to this.
<< 1st December 2017 Current Affairs
3rd December 2017 Current Affairs >>