30th December 2017 Current Affairs Notes Download Short Notes PDF
30th December 2017 Current Affairs Short Notes Daily CA PDF National International Current Affairs
|[su_button url=”https://jobsandhan.com/current-affairs-notes/december-2017″ target=”blank” style=”noise” background=”#1c0cec” color=”#eeeaea” size=”6″ wide=”yes” icon_color=”#ee3737″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #000000″]Click here for Day Wise December 2017 Current Affairs[/su_button]|
- External affairs minister Sushma Swaraj and Jordanian counterpart Ayman Al Safadi held a meeting in New Delhi and discussed about deepening ties across multiple sectors . Mr. Safadi discussed steps to set up an robust agenda for deepening and diversifying areas of cooperation in the fields of trade and investment ,defence, security and people-to-people contact.
- The three-day long 78th session of the Indian History Congress begun in Kolkata , West Bengal . The Indian History Congress had six sections this time – Ancient India, Medieval India , Modern India, Countries other than India, Archaeology and contemporary India. The aim of the session is to promote and encourage the scientific study of Indian History.
- A new start-up centre was launched by Nirmala Sitharaman known as centre of entrepreneurship opportunities and learning (CEOL) in Mangaluru, Karnataka . She has already collected Rs. 1.5 crore from her MPLAD scheme for the development of CEOL. She currently represents Karnataka as an MP in the Rajya Sabha.
- The world’s largest human genome research project of 100,000 people was launched by china to document their genetic makeup for a study that aims to generate their precision medicines of the future. It is the country’s first large project which detects the genetic links between health and sickness and will involve people from different ethnic backgrounds and regions.
- National Medical Commission bill 2017 was introduced in the lok sabha on 29th December 2017. The bill was introduces by Union Health Minister J.P Nadda . The bill provides for a dependable medical education system that ensures availability of adequate and high quality medical professionals. The bill also aims at encouraging medic professional to adopt latest medical research in their work.
- The Delhi government launched a mobile app that would connect around 16000 members of school management committees (SMC) . This launch was conducted by Delhi’s chief minister Arvind Kejriwal and Manish Sisodia in the capital itself.
<< 29th December 2017 Current Affairs
31st December 2017 Current Affairs >>