31st December 2017 Current Affairs Notes Download Short Notes PDF
31st December 2017 Current Affairs Short Notes Daily CA PDF National International Current Affairs
|[su_button url=”https://jobsandhan.com/current-affairs-notes/december-2017″ target=”blank” style=”noise” background=”#1c0cec” color=”#eeeaea” size=”6″ wide=”yes” icon_color=”#ee3737″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #000000″]Click here for Day Wise December 2017 Current Affairs[/su_button]|
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi stated that republic day celebration in 2018 would be `remembered through the ages’ because the government for the first time in India history would host leaders of 10 ASEAN Countries as chief guests on 26th January 2018. The republic day will be celebrated with leaders of all 10 ASEAN Countries coming to India as chief guests.
- State Bank of India has received capital infusion of Rs 2,257 crore from the government in the form pf common equity tier – 1 capital, which is being kept as share application money and would be allotted after due procedure/conditions for allotment.
- GAIL India has placed orders for another 400km of pipeline of the ambitious Pradhan Mantri Urja Ganga natural gas pipeline project that will take the fuel to eastern India. The state run gas utility company stated that the orders for pipeline from Dobhi, Bihar to Durgapur, West Bengal has been placed.
- Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar has laid foundation stones for more than 100 projects worth Rs 700 crore in Nalanda district as a part of his state-wide `Vikas Samiksha Yatra’ . He also dedicated 132 projects worth Rs 97.63 crore in addition to the 114 worth Rs 698.65 crore at chamera village in Ekangarsarai block for which foundation stones were laid.
- India and Singapore have amended the double taxation avoidance agreement (DTAA) for the avoidance of double taxation and prevention of fiscal evasion with respect to taxes on income by signing a third protocol. This is in line with India’s treaty policy to prevent double non-taxation, curb revenue loss and check the menace of black money through automatic exchange of information.
- The Railways is planning to bring back a cess on tickets to finance it’s proposed Rs 1 lakh crore rail safety fund after a rise in derailments this year. Thus they had asked the Finance Minister to sponsor almost 93% of the fund. However he agreed to contribute only 25%.
<< 30th December 2017 Current Affairs
1st January 2018 Current Affairs >>