3rd December 2017 Current Affairs Notes Download Short Notes PDF
3rd December 2017 Current Affairs Short Notes Daily CA PDF National International Current Affairs
|[su_button url=”https://jobsandhan.com/current-affairs-notes/december-2017″ target=”blank” style=”noise” background=”#1c0cec” color=”#eeeaea” size=”6″ wide=”yes” icon_color=”#ee3737″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #000000″]Click here for Day Wise December 2017 Current Affairs[/su_button]|
- On 1st December 2017, Indian president Ram Nath Kovind inaugurated the traditional festival of Nagaland, i.e. the Hornbill Festival at Kisama in Nagaland. The festival will continue from 1st to 10th of December. The significance of this festival is to receive, protect, sustain and promote the richness of the Naga heritage and traditions. It was the double celebration as on the same day the state was formed years ago.
- Actor cum activist Dia Mirza got appointed as the United Nation’s Goodwill Ambassador for India. She has been bestowed with the responsibility of spreading awareness about environment conservation and deliver the message about the need for clean air, clean seas, wildlife protection and climate change.
- India was awarded with the certificate of commendation at Geneva for setting an example of enforcing action to fight against illegal wildlife trade. The Secretary General of Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora has offered the award to the Wildlife Crime Control Bureau of India.
- ‘West Bengal Green University Bill 2017’ has been passed in West Bengal to build up an environmental studies university. It is to be set up in Hooghly district. It is the first state to have a university for Environmental Science separately.
- Regional Level Marine Oil Pollution Response Exercise titled ‘Clean Sea 2017’ was conducted at Port Blair. The objective of the exercise was to ascertain preparedness of the Indian Coast Guard (ICG), resource agencies and other stakeholders in response to major oil spill under the provisions of National Oil Spill Disaster Contingency Plan.
- India’s one rupee currency note completed its 100 years on 30th November 2017. It made its appearance in 1917, on the same day. At first the note had the photo of King George V and later in 1949 when India got independence, it was replaced with the Lion Capital of Ashoka.
<< 2nd December 2017 Current Affairs
4th December 2017 Current Affairs >>