4th December 2017 Current Affairs Notes Download Short Notes PDF
4th December 2017 Current Affairs Short Notes Daily CA PDF National International Current Affairs
|[su_button url=”https://jobsandhan.com/current-affairs-notes/december-2017″ target=”blank” style=”noise” background=”#1c0cec” color=”#eeeaea” size=”6″ wide=”yes” icon_color=”#ee3737″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #000000″]Click here for Day Wise December 2017 Current Affairs[/su_button]|
- National Crime Records Bureau has released ‘Crime in India 2016’ annual report which has revealed that Uttar Pradesh had the highest number of crimes reported in the country i.e. 9.5% of total number of crimes reported throughout the country. Overall the crime rate has grown down compared to the report of 2015. Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh released this report recently.
- The cabinet has approved the setting up of a National Nutrition Mission to deal with the issue of malnourishment and stunted growth. The Minister of Women and Child Development , Health and Family Welfare, Water and Sanitation will work together to achieve the target. This mission will form an apex body that would fix targets and work according to it.
- 2nd December 2017 was observed as the International Day for the Abolition of Slavery. It is observed since 1986 to aware the people about the atrocities related to it. International Labour Organisation has adopted a new legally binding protocol in November 2016 to strengthen global efforts to put a stop to the heinous practice of forced labour.
- 3rd December is observed as the International Day of Persons with Disabilities. The United Nations proclaimed this day as the day for the Disabled persons in 1992 to promote the rights and welfare of such differently abled persons throughout the world.
- Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti got elected yet again as the president of the Jammu and Kashmir People’s Democratic Party (PDP). She is a law graduate who joined politics of Jammu and Kashmir in 1996. At present she is 57 years old.
- The word ‘Populism’ has been added in the Cambridge dictionary as the word of the year 2017. The word has been used by Pope in his speech while addressing the people. It means that the political ideas and activities that are intended to get the support of the ordinary people.
<< 3rd December 2017 Current Affairs
5th December 2017 Current Affairs >>