7th December 2017 Current Affairs Notes Download Short Notes PDF
7th December 2017 Current Affairs Short Notes Daily CA PDF National International Current Affairs
|[su_button url=”https://jobsandhan.com/current-affairs-notes/december-2017″ target=”blank” style=”noise” background=”#1c0cec” color=”#eeeaea” size=”6″ wide=”yes” icon_color=”#ee3737″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #000000″]Click here for Day Wise December 2017 Current Affairs[/su_button]|
- Uttar Pradesh has become the first Indian state to execute the Triple Talaq draft bill that will make instant triple talaq a cognisable and non-bailable offence and thus the offender will be given 3 years of imprisonment and wife will be entitled the custody of children if they are minor.
- On the 62nd death anniversary of Bharat Ratna Dr. B.R.Ambedkar, ‘Mahaparinirvan Diwas’ was celebrated like each year to pay tributes to him. The nation still remembers the architect of the Indian Constitution for his triumphant struggle against the social discrimination against the ‘Dalits’, women and labour class. This charismatic persona left his earthly abode in 1956.
- Madhya Pradesh has passed a bill unanimously that the rapists of the girls of 12 years or below will be hanged till death. The decision comes after the NCRB report revealing that Madhya Pradesh recorded the highest number of rape cases in India. The jail duration for the 2nd or subsequent offences has also increased.
- United States becomes the first country to recognise Jerusalem as the capital of Israel since its foundation in 1948. Donald Trump declared it amidst intense opposition from the Muslim and European opposition.
- Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi has become the most followed Indian on Twitter. His follower base is increasing day by day to a huge extant. In 2016 it was 24.6 million but this has increased up to 37.5 million in 2017. His follower base increasing by 52% is a record and this has made him the only politician in the top 10 most followed Indian on Twitter list.
- Russian athletes have failed to get through the doping test, so the country has been banned from competing at the Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang by the International Olympic Committee but the athletes can individually participate in the games under the Olympic flag.
- The 1st ever South Asian Regional Badminton Team Championship title has been won by India, defeating Nepal by 21-19, 21-14 amd 21-11.
<< 6th December 2017 Current Affairs
8th December 2017 Current Affairs >>