3rd January 2018 Current Affairs Notes Download Short Notes PDF
3rd January 2018 Current Affairs Short Notes Daily CA PDF National International Current Affairs
|[su_button url=”https://jobsandhan.com/current-affairs-notes/january-2018″ target=”blank” style=”noise” background=”#1c0cec” color=”#eeeaea” size=”6″ wide=”yes” icon_color=”#ee3737″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #000000″]Click here for Day Wise January 2018 Current Affairs[/su_button]|
- The Muslim women (Protection of Rights on marriage) bill was introduced by union law minister Ravi Shankar Prasad in the upper house of the parliament , Rajya Sabha. It has already been passed by Parliament’s lower house , Lok sabha. To enable smooth passing of the bill through Rajya Sabha, the government has urged the opposition to not press for amendments to the bill and maintain the stand it took in the Lok Sabha.
- The income tax raids conducted by the investigation Directorate in Karnataka unearthed Rs 65 crore worth tax evasion in the export of human hair offered by devotees in temples. . The department has also seized Rs 2.5 crore cash, Rs 2.5 crore worth jewellery and 140 kg of silver products from the raid. It was found that the exporter evaded tax by not disclosing income from second quality sales and wastage sales in his IT returns.
- The union agriculture ministry has directed all the states and union territories to conduct 500 random sampling of milk every month at village level for detecting adulteration particularly of edible oil, sucrose and detergents. The National programme for Dairy development will be assisting in the implementation of the drive. The drive will be started immediately and 50 thousand samples will be taken countrywide.
- India has kicked of the process of appointing a telecom company that will connect and extend it’s state-of-the art national knowledge network (NKN) to research and education networks in six south Asian association of Regional cooperation member states – Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives, Nepal and Srilanka . Pakistan is the only saarc nation that has left out of this initiative.
- Australian scientists have developed the world’s first `Speed breeding’ technique that can boost the production of the crop by up to three times. The scientists have used the technique to develop the new `DS Faraday’ wheat variety due for release to industry this year. DS Faraday is a high protein milling wheat with tolerance to pre-harvest sprouting.
<< 2nd January 2017 Current Affairs
4th January 2018 Current Affairs >>