KSP Sub-Inspector (Civil) Eligibility criteria 2018 Karnataka State Police SI Physical Efficiency Standard / KSP PSI Men & Women Selection Process: KSP Eligibility Criteria & Physical Measurement Requirements in 2018 must be taken care of before applying to the posts of Sub Inspector The Karnataka State Police Recruitment Board has invited online application from eligible candidates for the post of Police Sub-Inspector (Civil) Men and Women. The process of online application has already started from the 15th of February 2018, through the web portal : www.ksp.gov.in and it will continue till the 12th of march 2018 though the application fee can be paid till the 14th of March 2018. Here we have addressed some common information which must be read before applying.
Karnataka Police SI Recruitment 2018 Admit Card & Exam Date
KSP SI Eligibility criteria 2018
The candidates applying for the post of Police Sub-Inspector (Civil) in the state of Karnataka should pass Secondary (10+2) examination from a recognised board or equivalent. Apart from that the candidates should meet the Physical Standard set by the the recruitment authority.
|Karnataka State Police||Sub Inspector Post|
|Physical Measurement Requirement||Height & Chest / Weight|
|Post||SI Male / Female|
|Eligibility Criteria||Detailed Eligibility Criteria given below|
|KSP SI Selection Process||Physical (PET), Written Test etc.|
Physical Measurement Requirement for KSP Sub Inspector
- Height : 168 cms (minimum)
- Chest : 86 cms (minimum) upto 5 cms expansion
- Height : 157 cms (minimum)
- Weight : 45 kgs
The candidates without possessing the above mentioned Physical Standard will be rejected by the Karnataka State Police Recruitment Board for the post of Police Sub-Inspector (Civil) Men and Women. The document verification of the candidates will also be done on the same day and the candidates without the possession of the valid documents or proved of providing false information before the board will be terminated from the process of selection.
Selection procedure of Karnataka State Police SI Civil
The process of selection for the post of Police Sub-Inspector (Civil) in Karnataka State Police Recruitment is mentioned in brief below –
- At first the candidates will undergo Physical Standard Test. It will be a qualifying test and marks will not be awarded. The height and chest will be measured in case of the male candidates but the height and weight of the female candidates will be measured. Then there will be Endurance Test.
- Run : Male candidates have to run 1600 mts within 7 minutes and Female candidates have to run 400 mts within 2 minutes.
- Long Jump : Male candidates need to jump 3.8 mts and females 2.5 mts within 3 chances provided by KSPR.
- High Jump : Male candidates need to cover 1.2 mts and female candidates need to cover 0.9 mt within 3 chances.
- Shot put : Male candidates will be given 3 chances to throw the 7.2kg ball up to 5.6mts and the female candidates will be provided equal number of chances for throwing 4kg ball to 3.75mts.
- The candidates qualifying in PET will undergo screening of height and chest and weight in physical standard test (PST). Without having necessary physical standard as mentioned above will be eliminated from the recruitment procedure.
- After PST and ET there will be Written Examination conducted. The candidates qualifying in the above tests will only be called for the Written test.
- At the end, the shortlisted candidates will be called for Viva-voce.
For more clarity, you can log on to the official website of KSP here.
Written Test Study Materials may be taken as –
Visit our website www.jobsandhan.com for more free study materials.