Subject Wise previous year Question Paper Download link Solved Model PDF Kendriya Vidyalaya Teacher TGT PGT primary Written Exam
KV teacher recruitment exam paper, solved model question paper is given here for free download in PDF format. We have also given the link from where the previous years question paper for various subjects may be downloaded. Post Graduate Teacher (PGT), Trained Teacher (TGT), Primary Teacher, Principal will be recruited for which written exam or written test may be held. Hindi, English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Social sciences, history, geography subjects are there for which written exam will be held. The solved previous years question paper / with answer key / solution are very important for preparing better. The solved paper can be downloaded from the link given below in PDF format for free. The year wise and subject wise question paper may be found on the official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan KV teacher recruitment website which is www.kvsangathan.nic.in.
Download Solved Model Question Paper PDF KV Teacher Exam:
1) Where was the Theosophical Society founded in1875 by Madame HP Blavatsky and Colonel H S Olcott?
a) India b) USA c) UK d) USSR.
2) Which one of the following was not one of the French possessions merged with india on November 1,1954?
a) Chandranagore b) Karikal c) Mehe d) Yanam.
3) The stone Age people had the first dosmesticated
a) asses b) dogs c) horses d) sheep.
4) The capital of Bahmani Kingdom was
a) Warangal b) Devagiri c) Ellichpur d) Gulbarga.
5) Delhi became the capital of India in
a) 1910 b) 1911 c) 1916 d) 1923.
6) The most important palagic fish found in the North Sea adjacent to the Uk is
a) cod b) halibut c) herring d) mackerel.
7) The Gulf of Mannar is situated along the coast of
a) Tamil nadu b) Kerala c) Karnataka d) Andhra Pradesh.
8) When it is nine O’clock in London,it will be the same time in
a) Ghana b) Bali c) Latvia d) Norway.
9) Murrah is a breed of
a) pig b) buffalo c) sheep d) goat.
10) In which state is Jog Falls located?
a) Maharashtra b) Karnataka c) Tamil Nadu d) Kerala.
11) Which of the following classes cannot avail of some Fundamental Rinhts avaailable to citizens?
a) Enemy aliens b) Friendly aliens c) All aliens d) None of these.
12) The National Academy of Adminstration was set up at Mussoorie in
a) 1954 b) 1957 c) 1959 d) 1958.
13) In which of the following states was the panchayati Raj first introduced?
a) Rajasthan b) Gujarat c) UP d) Bihar.
14) One-third of the members of the Rajya Sabha retire after every
a) one year b) second year c) third year d) fifth year.
15) In which of the following states was the Panchayati Raj first introduced?
a) Rajasthan b) Gujarat c) UP d) Bihar.
16) Companies pay corporation tax on their
a) investment b) income c) production d) sales proceeds.
17) Joint SAARC University of eight SAARC nations will be established in
a) New Delhi c) Male c) Colombo d) Dhaka.
18) When was the Consumer Protection Act Passed?
a) 1984 b) 1980 c) 1986 d) 1995.
19) Which of the following is not a Nuclear power Centre
a) Narora b) Kakrapara c) Chamera d) Kota.
20) The food for work programme was subsumed in
a) IRDP b) MGNREGS c) RLEGP d) JRY.
21) SONAR is mostly used by
a) doctor b) engineers c) astronauts d) navigators.
22) The source of our energy is basically the
a) ocean b) sun c) atmosphere d) space.
23) The most abundant metal in the earth’s crust is
a) zinc b) copper c) aluminium d) iron.
24) Healing of wounds is hastended by vitamin
a) A b) C c) E d) K.
25) Which of the following vitamins is essential for bone and teeth formation?
a) Vitamin A b) Vitamin B c) Vitamin C d) Vitamin D.
26) Who said,’Child is the father of Man’?
a) John Keats b) Shakespeare c) William Wordsworth d) Lord Byron.
27) The 2014 Winter Olympics will be hosted by
a) sochi b) Oslo c) Paris d) Stockholm.
28) Which of the following is the oldest Trade Union Organisation in india?
a) INTUC b) CITU c) AITUC d) BMS.
29) Where is modem connected to?
a) Proceseor b) Printer c) Mother board d) Phone line.
30) Which one among the following microorganisms cause the ‘’witches broom’’?
a) Bacteria b) Fungus c) Virus d) Nematodes.
ANSWER key / solution download free PDF format / solved paper:
1)b 2) d 3) d 4) d 5) b 6) c 7) a 8) a 9) b 10) b 11) a 12) c 13) a 14) b 15) a 16) b 17) a 18) c 19) c 20) b 21) d 22) b 23) c 24) b 25) d 26) c 27) a 28) c 29) d 30) b.
Download Previous Year Solved Question Paper: