Sports & Sportsperson Important Questions Answers MCQ Download Study Material
1) Which was the 1st non Test playing country to beat India in an international match?
2) Who among the following is NOT associated with billiards in India?
3) ‘Dizzy’ is the nickname of what Australian player?
4) What is the length of each stump in the cricket?
5)Which batsman started his international cricketing career at the age of 16?
6) Who was named as the Wisden Cricketer of the Year 1980?
7) The Olympic museum was opened at which of the following places?
8) Monica Seles is associated with which games?
9) Former Australian captain Allan Border was sometimes known as “Captain Grumpy”. What was his other nickname?
10) How long are professional Golf Tour players allotted per shot?
11) Bahadur Singh is famous in which of the following?
12) Ajit Agarkar’s first match was against Australia on April 1, 1998 at Kochi. Which Australian batsman was dismissed by Agarkar in that match?
13) The ‘Agha Khan Cup’ is associated with which game?
14) When was Amateur Athletics Federation of India established?
15) Who won the Grand Slam title four times successively?
16) Against which team did Rahul Dravid made his ODI debut?
17) Anil Kumble became the first Indian bowler to reach 500 Test wickets in 2006. How did he get his 500th wicket?
18) Who had a torrid time with Lancashire in 2000?
19) Who was the 1st president of BCCI ( Board of Control for Cricket in India )?
R.E. Grant Govan
20) Who among the Indian to win the Athletics Gold in 1998 Asian Games?
21) What is the middle name of Ashish Nehra?
22) Which of the following countries won the final of the triangular cricket series held in durban in februarry 1997?
23) Which Indian Criketer was given the title ‘Tiger’?
Mansur Ali Khan Pataudi
24) What was Yashpal Sharma’s best score in First Class Cricket?
201 not out
25)Who received he Wisden Award for the ‘Indian Cricketer of the Century’ (20th Century)
26) What Major League Baseball player holds the record for all-time career high batting average?
27) Former Australian captain Mark Taylor has had several nicknames over his playing career. Which of the following was NOT one of them?
28) Which NBA player scored 8 points in the final 7 seconds of a game to lead his team to victory?
29) Jaspal Rana is in which of the following games?
30) What is the middle name of Rahul Dravid?
31) How many centuries in Tests did Sunil Gavaskar bag when he retired?
32)Who holds second and third place for most yards rushing in a single season in the NFL?
33) What is the name of the person that controls a football match?
34) Who is the highest wicket taker in Test cricket?
35) Who won the maximum number of gold medals in Hiroshima Asian Games?
36) What is the middle name of the world class batsman Sachin Tendulkar?
37) What was the bowling figures (O-M-R-W ) of Anil Kumble in his ODI debut against Sri Lanka?
38) First Olympic Games were held in
39) Ricky Ponting is also known as what?
40) What NHL goaltender has the most career wins?
41) Who did Stone Cold Steve Austin wrestle at the 1998 edition of “Over the Edge”?
42) How many players are there in Water Polo team?
43) Who made his Test debut alongwith Salil Ankola in the same match?
44) How many runs did M.Kaif score in his ODI debut?
45) Which county did the outspoken Spin great Bishen Singh Bedi play for?
46) Who won the 1993 “King of the Ring”?
47) How many gold medals did P.T.Usha win in the 1986 Seoul Asian Games?
48) Which Indian batsman made his ODI debut in the same match in which Kapil Dev did?
49) S. Vijayalakshmi and Nisha Mohita are associated with
50) Who has scored the most runs in a single First-class innings?
51) Who was named Wisden Cricketer of the Year in 2000?
52) Anita Sood is associated with which of the following games/sports?
53) Limba Ram is known for his outstanding performance in which of the following?
54) Which county did Ravi Shastri play for?
55) The Indian football team made its first appearance at Olympics in…?
56) The name of Geoff Bycott is associated with which of the following games?
57) What is the middle name of the Ajith Agarkar, a top class all rounder?
58) Wankhede Stadium is situated in (India)
59) Which team did Sachin Tendulkar play for in the Ranji Trophy when he made his debut in first class cricket?
60) Which country, which made its debut in the Norwich Union League in 2003, signed Rahul Dravid as their overseas player?