Nabanna scholarship is given to the needy and meritorious students of West Bengal under the Chief Minister’s relief fund. One who has fulfilled all the eligibility criteria of Nabanna scholarship scheme can apply for it offline. here we have provided all the details of Nabanna scholarship application form fill up the process, last date of submission, eligibility criteria for Madhyamik pass, Higher Secondary pass, and graduation pass students. so check the details below to understand about the latest Nabanna scholarship scheme, it’s status, and link of downloading the application form.
WB CM’s Relief Fund Nabanna Scholarship for Education Assistance
|Name of Scholarship||WB Chief Minister Relief Fund (Nabanna) Scholarship|
|Qualification Required||Madhyamik/ Higher Secondary/ Graduation|
|Application form fill up process||Offline|
|Last date for submission for form||No last date|
|Phone Number/Helpline||033 2214 5555 / 2214 3101|
Students who satisfy all the eligibility criteria of the scheme may enroll for Chief Minister Relief Fund (Nabanna) Scholarship. This is for education assistance from the Chief Minister’s Relief Fund. One can apply for Post Graduate level (passed graduation), Graduation label (passed higher secondary) and for Higher Secondary (passed Madhyamik) education scholarship. Before the last date, you should submit the offline application form with all the attached certificates and documents.
<< WB Police SI Admit Card >>
Nabanna Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Not all the students are not eligible for নবান্ন স্কলারশিপ স্কিম. Students will submit the application form by the given method will be assessed whether they possess the required eligibility criteria or not. If the authority found you eligible for the Nabanna scholarship scheme then you will be conferred with the scholarship. For that, you must know what are the eligibility criteria. Note down all the details and then submit the application form.
1. Only those students will be given scholarship if they possess the following requirements –
2. One should be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
3. You should be studying in any institutions of the State after passing out the State Board /Council of Secondary Education or a State-aided University in West Bengal.
4. Minimum Marks Requirement
- 65% marks in aggregate in Madhyamik Examination [for H.S. level].
- 60% in aggregate in H.S. Examination [ for U.G. level].
- 55% Marks in the Honours Subject [for P.G. level].
5. You should not have been entitled to any other governmental(central/state) scholarship or stipend for the same course or stage of study during the last year.
6. Annual family income should be less than Rs Sixty Thousand.
Documents Required to be submitted with the Application form
Along with the application form, you must submit attested copies of the following documents –
1. Mark Sheets of all previous examinations passed.
2. Rank Card & Allotment letter of Selection Committee (only for JEE or Equivalent Examination).
3. Monthly Family Income Certificate from anyone mentioned within the bracket – (DM/ SDO/ BDO / Group-A Govt. Officer not below the rank of Joint B.D.O./ Executive Officer in case of Municipality / Deputy Commissioner of Corporation).
4. Copy of Recommendation from MP/MLA to the Hon’ble Chief Minister stating monthly family income of the student.
5. Self-declaration of the student under his/her signature regarding the present course of study mentioning year/semester and receipt of any scholarship/aid/assistance, duly countersigned by the head of the Present institution with seal.
6. Self Bank Account details (IFSC Code, Branch Code, Branch Name, Account Number, Bank Name) with a photocopy of Bank Pass Book.
7. Photo Copy of tuition/admission fees book.
8. Contact Details with self Mobile No.
Only Group-A Govt Officer should attest the photocopies.
Students who are eligible will get Rs 10,000 Per year.
Application Form Download Link/How to Apply
The application process is totally offline. You need to apply in a plain paper with all the required documents and send it to the address of the Nabanna Office mentioned in www.wbcmo.gov.in.
- Download The Application Form – from here.
Address to send the application form –
- The Assistant Secretary,
- Chief Minister’s Office,
- 325, Sarat Chatterjee Road,
- Howrah – 711102.
For more scholarship details in West Bengal, keep visiting www.jobsandhan.com.