Rajasthan Sanskrit Education Department 3rd Grade Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment Notification 2018 Application Form Download
Rajasthan Sanskrit Education Department has announced recruitment notification for Teacher (3rd Grade) in 2018. There are total 1829 vacancies. The application of the posts will be fill up through on-line mode by official website which is www.rajsanskrit.nic.in. We have given here the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, salary scale, general instruction, selection, important dates according to RSED.
POST & VACANCY:
Name of the posts – Teacher (3rd Grade). The details of vacancies has been described below:
- Scheduled Area (TSP) – 126 posts
- Non Scheduled Area (Non-TSP) – 1703 posts
For the details in descriptive manner kindly download the official notification.
- The educational qualification for the Teacher (3rd Grade) post is pass Varistha Upadhyaya or its equivalent with 50% of marks from any Sanskrit Medium.
- The candidates should have the knowledge of D.El.Ed with minimum 2 years as per official notification.
- For more details of educational qualification kindly visit to the official website.
- The minimum age is – 18 years.
- The upper age should be – 35 to 50 years.
- The upper age limit should be decided according to the relaxation.
The salary for the selected Teacher (3rd Grade) is Pay scale between Rs. 9300-34800/- along with Grade Pay of Rs. 3600/-.
- The candidates have to qualify RTET or REET examination.
- The minimum qualifying marks for the examination is 36% to 60%.
- The Teacher (3rd Grade) post is for class 1 to 5 only.
- The application fee for the post is Rs. 60/- to Rs. 100/- according to the relaxation.
The selection of the post will be done through Interview by the selection committee under some rules and regulation.
- Phase I – RTET or REET
- Phase II – Merit List
IMPORTANT DATES OF RAJASTHAN SANSKRIT TEACHER RECRUITMENT:
- Notification date –
- Application starts from –
- Last date for submission of application –
- Last date for payment of application fee –
For more information, visit the links below –
- Official Website – www.rajsanskrit.nic.in.
- Download Advertisement Notification – Click here.