Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited TSSPDCL Recruitment Assistant Engineer (Electrical / Civil) & Junior Accounts Officer Jobs Vacancy 267 Posts
TSSPDCL Recruitment 2018 Assistant Engineer (AE Civil & AE Electrical) & Junior Accounts Officer Vacancy: Southern power distribution company of Telangana or TSSPDCL has invited online application from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Engineer (Electrical) and Assistant Engineer (Civil) via recruitment advertisement no 01/2018 and for Junior Accounts Officer via recruitment advertisement no 02/2018. Candidates can apply online through the website www.tssouthernpower.com from 02.02.18 to 19.02.18. 153 number of vacancies for AE and 114 Vacancy for Jr Accounts officer has been advertised. Candidates who are willing to serve anywhere in TSSPDCL jurisdiction should apply for this TSSPCL AE Jobs 2018. The written examination for both the post will be held at different centres located in the GHMC area. Below we have given information about vacancy details, age limit, required educational qualification, monthly salary structure and eligibility details for the latest TSSPDCL Recruitment 2018.
Details of the post and vacancies
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 133 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 20 posts
- Junior Accounts Officer – 114 posts
Category wise number of vacancies
Assistant Engineer (Electrical)
- LR- 9 posts
- GR- 124 posts
Assistant Engineer (Civil)
- GR- 20 posts
Jr Accounts Officer
Important dates of recruitment 2018:
- Starting date for submission of application fee- 01.02.18
- Starting date for submission of online application- 02.02.18
- Last date for submission of application fee- 19.02.18 (upto 5:00 pm)
- Last date for submission of online application- 19.02.18(upto 11:59 pm)
- Date for downloading of hall tickets- 15.03.18
- Date of examination- 25.03.18
Required educational qualification for the post
Eligibility for Assistant Engineer (Electrical)
Candidates must have Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering of a recognized university/ institution or pass in Section- A and B of A.M.I.E. examination conducted by Institute of Engineers in Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
Eligibility for Assistant Engineer (Civil)
Candidates must have Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering (B.tech / B.E) or pass in Section- A and B of A.M.I.E.
Eligibility for Junior Accounts Officer
Applicants have to have the following degree – B.Com/ M.Com/ CA/ ICWA. For detailed eligibility criteria, visit the official notification.
- Assistant Engineer (AE Civil / Electrical) – 41155- 1700- 44555- 1985- 54480- 2280- 63600
- Junior Accounts Officer – 34630-1425- 36055-1700- 44555-1985- 54480-2280- 56760
Candidates should be minimum 18 years and maximum 44 years as on 01.01.18.
Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates and 10 years for physically handicapped candidates as per the TSSPDCL Recruitment rules.
- Rs 100 is to be paid by all candidates for online application.
- Examination fee for General candidates- Rs 120
- Examination fee for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates- Nil
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written examination.
Check here Detailed Syllabus of AE Electrical & Civil Engineering.
How to apply
Candidates can apply online through for the TSSPDCL AE Recruitment on the official website www.tssouthernpower.com. They must upload their photos and signature carefully while filling up their application form. Then they need to pay the examination fee as per their category. For more details regarding process or application visit the following links –
- Official Website – www.tssouthernpower.com
- Download Notification – Click here
Visit our website for Important MCQ Questions Answers for various competitive examination.