WBHRB Pharmacist Recruitment Notification 2018 released on the official website of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board. Below we have provided detailed information regarding the Latest West Bengal Pharmacist Grade 3 vacancy 2018. The information includes Pharmacist Eligibility Criteria, Online application form fill up link, Salary scale, last date for submission of application form. Therefore, please read the below-provided post to get further information on the WB Pharmacist Recruitment 2018.
West Bengal Pharmacist Post Vacancy – WBHRB Pharmacist Recruitment 2018
Notification for wbhrb.in Pharmacist Online Application Form
|Recruitment Board Name||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board or WBHRB|
|Name of the vacant posts||Pharmacist Grade III|
|Total vacancy in numbers||590|
|Website of Board||www.wbhrb.gov.in|
|Beginning date of online apply for WBHRB Recruitment 2018||19th June 2018|
|Last Date of submission WB Pharmacist Grade 3 online Application Form||28th June 2018|
|State Name||West Bengal|
Also check detailed Postman Recruitment Notification 2018 in WB Postal Circle – Vacancy for 239 Jobs.
West Bengal Health Recruitment 2018 (WBHRB) invited applications from the eligible people for the vacant post of pharmacist grade- 3. A number of 590 vacancies for the pharmacist posts are available. The willing aspirants may check details info regarding this vacancy from the following sections. Go inside to check eligibility, educational qualification, pay scale, jobs location, important dates that are related to this recruitment. WBHRB official link will get active from 19th June 2018. The interested postulants can download the application form from the described officials of WBHRB. The last date of submission application form is 28th June 2018. Check all terms and conditions before you go for online apply. Visit the official website of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board that is, www.wbhrb.in.
WBHRB Jobs 590 Pharmacist Grade 3 Posts Notification
This is a wonderful opportunity for all the aspirants who are looking for a government job. All the willing and interested candidates at first check all the info. Then apply online before the last date. The government of West Bengal is going to select 590 eligible candidates for the posts of pharmacist grade -3 to work under Health & Family Welfare Department of West Bengal.
Total Vacancy is 590 posts. Category wise vacancy is given below –
Unreserved – 304 Posts
SC – 131
ST – 35
OBC Category A – 59
OBC Category B – 42
PWD – 19
WB Pharmacist Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are willing to apply for this vacant posts they should have passed (10 +2) that is Higher Secondary Examination from the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Examination with science group.
Candidates, please check all the eligibility criteria before going to apply online WBHRB Pharmacist Recruitment 2018. View the following sections to know the various aspects such as Age Limit, Educational Qualification, pay scale, e.t.c.Eligibility Criteria for WBHRB Pharmacist Grade III Recruitment 2018
Check here Latest WBPSC Fire Operator Recruitment 2018 in Fire Service.
West Bengal Pharmacist Post Age Limit
To apply WBHRB Recruitment 2018-2019 the candidates should possess the following age limit –
- Lower age limit – 18 Years
- Upper age limit – 39 Years.
The minimum eligibility criteria that are needed to apply for this posts is prescribed in the following lines –
Postulants must have successfully passed in Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) from West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Examination. Or they should have done its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Maths/Biology and 2 years Diploma course in Pharmacy recognized by Govt of West Bengal or Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy recognized by Govt of WB.
Go through the following descriptions to know more eligibility that is required by the official of WBHRB for Pharmacist Recruitment 2018.
Candidates have to pay Rs/-160 through online as application fees in favor of WBHRB for Pharmacist Grade III Recruitment 2018.
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board will select the eligible candidates for WBHRB pharmacist posts 2018 through Interview Process. Candidates will be called for the interview later. Call letters may be issued to the selected candidates.
Download Now WB Police Constable Admit Card 2018 Exam Date.
Pharmacist Gr 3 Salary Scale
WBHRB offered a good amount as salary for the recruit people –
Pharmacist Grade III Vacancy 2018 will pay the selected candidates salary of Rs. 7, 100 – 37, 600 with Grade pay of Rs. 3, 600.
How to Apply for West Bengal Pharmacist Recruitment 2018
In the following section, candidates can get an idea of how to apply online? Follow the steps to online apply
1. First of all, candidates log on to the official portal of WBHRB.
2. After your log in the homepage of the officials will display on your screen.
3. Now, search for “WBHRB Pharmacist Recruitment 2018 Notification” on the homepage.
4. Then candidates must read all the details info that prescribed by the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board.
5. know your eligibility then if you are eligible for this posts to go forward.
6. Now download “WBHRB Recruitment 2018-2019 Application form ”
7. Correctly fill up the WBHRB Pharmacist Application Form 2018.
8. Before submitting the application check once again that all the details are correct of WBHRB Online Application 2018
9. Then, submit the application form and keep a scanned copy of application form for future reference.
WBHRB Application Form Important Links
|Official Website||Click here.|
|Advertisement Notification Link||Click here.|
|Practice Set||Click here.|
|Study Material||Click here.|
So, hopefully, you have got all the required information to apply for the WB Pharmacist Recruitment 2018. Now visit the links above to apply online and download the notification advertisement before proceeding to the apply online section.
WBHRB GDMO Recruitment 2018 – Medical Qualification holders can apply for the posts of WBHRB GDMO Posts in 2018. Latest Recruitment Notification from West Bengal Health Recruitment Board came for vacancy of 1098 posts of General Duty Medical Officer in 2018. Detailed eligibility criteria and other information is given below for the WB GDMO Recruitment posts in 2018. Application form can be filled up online. Read the details below to know more on this subject.
West Bengal GDMO Recruitment 2018 – WBHRB GDRB Vacancy Application Form
|Job Type||Medical Sector Jobs|
|Name of Posts||General Duty Medical Officer|
|Total Number of Vacancies||1098 Posts.|
|Organized||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board|
Important Dates of WBHRB GDMO Recruitment 2018:
|Online Application Starting Dates||01st April 2018.|
|Online Application Last Dates||10th April 2018.|
|Last Date Submit Pay Fee||10th April 2018|
|Final Result Publishing Date||Updated Soon.|
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Application Fee:
|General / OBC||Rs. 210/-|
WBHRB GDMO Exam Pattern:
|Staff Nurse Subjects|
West Bengal GDMO Age Limit:
|Maximum (geordinary Medical Graduate)||36 Years.|
|Maximum Agw (Post Graduate)||40 Years.|
Eligibility Criteria for WBHRB GDMO Vacancy
WBHRB Medical Officer Pay Scale:
|Pay Scale:||Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 42000/-|
How to Apply for WBHRB GDMO Posts 2018
Visit the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board. Then follow the procedure –
- Find the West Bengal Health Recruitment notification 2018 online application form.
- Download the application form.
- Fill up with all your details.
- Then check eligibility criteria.
- After that, upload your photograph and signature.
- Submit the form.
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has announced official notification for recruitment to the posts of Tutor & Demonstrator in Medical education Service. There are total 160 vacancies for the Tutor & Demonstrator post. The application of the posts will be fill up through on-line mode by the official website. We have given there the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, salary scale, general instruction, selection, important dates here.
WBHRB POST & VACANCY:
|Tutor & Demonstrator in different disciplines||160|
- Vacancies are reserved for SC, ST, BC, and PWD candidates.
- The essential educational qualification for the Tutor & Demonstrator post is the candidate has to pass MBBS Degree or its equivalent with good aggregate from any Government recognized University under Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- There will be some sort of experience recommended for the post.
- The maximum age limit is 45 years.
- The age of the candidate should be between the limits.
- Age relaxation is applicable according to the rules of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board.
- The salary is decided according to the post and qualification.
- Pay Scale – Rs. 15600-42000/-.
- Grade Pay – Rs. 5400/-.
- Other perks are also applicable with the salary.
- The candidates don’t need to send any hard copy.
- On the first stage, the posts are temporary but likely to be permanent in future.
- The photograph and signature should be in limits.
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ OBC||Rs. 210/-|
- No application fee should be accepted through Money order, Bank Draft and Cash etc.
- The application fee is Non-refundable.
- Phase I – Selection Test
- Phase II – Interview
- Phase III – Final Merit List
For more information, visit the links below –
Download Recruitment Notification – Click here.
Regularly check out our page for new information.