Indian Air Force AFCAT Exam 01/2019 IAF Commissioned Officers in Flying & Ground Duty (Technical and Non-technical) Branches 2019 AFCAT Exam Application Form
AFCAT Exam 2019 Application Form 01/2019 Indian Airforce AFCAT Notification: Indian Air Force have been asked the candidates to apply for the post of Commissioned Officers in flying And Ground Duty (Technical and Non Technical) Branches between 16th December 2019 to 14th January 2019 through www.careerindianairforce.cdac.in or www.afcat.cdac.in. Both the Permanent Commissioned (PC) and Short Service Commission (SSC) Officers will be recruited in Indian Air Force through Airforce Common Admission Test.
After the written exam they will have to appear in the SSB or Service Selection Board. AFSB will conduct EKT (Engineering Knowledge Test) also for the technical branch. Flying and Ground Duty cadres will also be recruited through the AFCAT 2019 (for airman also). Aeronautical Engineer (electronics) and mechanical AE L & M will also be recruited in technical branches. Both male and female candidates will be selected through the AFCAT exam.
Latest News: AFCAT Recruitment 2019 Updated here
Course Details / Posts 2019:
Ground Duty Technical
Ground Non Technical
Ground Duty Non Technical
No of vacancy is not published by the Indian Air Force. Candidates are recruited as per the vacant seats of each year.
Flying Branch- candidates must be within 20 to 24 years as on 1st January 2019.
Ground Duty (Technical/ Non Technical) Branch- applicants must be between 20 to 26 years as on 1st January 2019.
Monthly Salary / Remuneration:
Indian Air Force is offering 56,100 to 1,10,700 per month.Other allowances included based on nature of duty/ place of posting and flying Technical, field area special compensatory, special force, siachan, island special Duty, test pilot and flight test engineer, area and remote locality allowance.
- Candidates will have to pay Rupees 250 for application charge.
- Candidates must be under 25 years of age and must be unmarried at the time of admission.
- 75,00000 insurance cover on contribution is applicable to serving officers additional cover of rupees 10,00000 for the flying branch officers.
- Candidates will have to undergo from 74 days training for Flying and ground duty (technical) Branches and 52 weeks Training for Ground Duty ( Non Technical) Branches from first week of January for all courses at Air Force Academy Dundigal (Hyderabad).
- Applicants must show their PAN card AAdhaar card and account in SBI or nationalized bank is mandatory at the time of join of Academy ( AFA).
Important Dates of AFCAT 01/2019 Exam:
Opening date of online application
16th December 2019
Closing date of online application
14th January 2019
How to Apply:
Candidates need to apply online by registering through the official website of Indian Airforce which is www.careerairforce.nic.in. If you need any help regarding the form fill up you can contact through email on [email protected] Otherwise you may call the toll free no 1800112448. Present Airman candidates can also apply for Airforce Officers post through the same AFCAT Exam 2019. Those who are studying in the final year of exam can also apply for the post. For flying branch candidates will be tested separately by AFSB.
- Official Website: www.careerairforce.nic.in.
- Download notification: Click Here.
For any more related updates please visit jobsandhan.com.