Aikyashree Scholarship 2020 Application Form check & apply online from link attached here. ঐক্যশ্রী স্কলারশিপ Scheme has been started by the West Bengal Minorities’ Department & Finance Corporation (WBMDFC) in West Bengal. The program aims to improve socio-economic and educational activities by offering financial support. The project promotes talented students from the minority backgrounds. Under this WBMDFC Aikyashree Scheme, students from Class 1 to Ph. D from minority communities can register for a number of West Bengal Government Aikyashree Scholarship 2020 Programs.
Also Check, Nabanna Scholarship 2020.
What is Aikyashree Scholarship Scheme? ঐক্যশ্রী স্কলারশিপ কি?
The WBMDFC is hoping that the students belonging Aikyashree Scholarship 2020 to the Minority Community will be influenced by this scheme. The primary goal of the WBMDFC Aikyashree scheme is to promote the sending of kids to school and discourage dropouts. The program enables learners to proceed their higher study. Students are able to enroll to several minority Aikyashree Scholarship 2020 programs via Aikyashree Online Portal. Find out the key facts about the Aikyashree Scheme –
Latest Updates: Aikyashree Scholarship 2020 updated soon.
|Name of Scheme||Aikyashree Scholarship|
|Targeted Group||Minority (Buddhist, Sikh, Jain, Muslim, Parsi & Christian)|
|Scholarship Authority||West Bengal Minorities’ Development & Finance Corporation|
|Ministry Name||Minority Affairs and Madrasah Education Department Govt. Of West Bengal|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
(IMAGE CREDIT: Taken from www.wbmdfcscholarship.gov.in)
Aikyashree Scholarship 2020 Apply- Click here
Types of Aikyashree Scholarship
The following Aikyashree Scholarship 2020 are offered in the Aikyashree Scholarship Scheme 2020 by the WBMDFC –
- Pre Matric Scholarship
- Post Matric Scholarship
- Merit cum Means Scholarship
- Talent Support Scholarship
- Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship (SVMCM)
WBMDFC Pre Matric Scholarship 2020
Online application will be submitted for WBMDFC Pre Matric Scholarship by meritorious applicants from class I to class X. The application process will be done on the official webportal of WBMDFC.
To apply for the Aikyashree Scholarship 2020, the candidate need to be a permanent citizen of West Bengal and received a minimum of 50 percent of marks in the previous examination.
WB minority Post Matric Scholarship 2020
The WBMDFC Post Matric Scholarship may be submitted by minority students who are from Class XI to Ph.D.
- In the earlier examination, the applicant should have obtained minimum 50% of marks.
- Family income should not exceed 2 lakhs to get the Aikyashree Scholarship 2020.
WB Merit cum Means Scholarship
The WBMDFC Merit Cum Means Scholarship is applicable for the students who are in Technical / Professional (engineering, medical, management, law, CA, etc).
- An individual should secure at least 50 percent marks in the Higher Secondary / Graduation Examination.
- The annual revenue of the student should not exceed 2.5 lakh.
West Bengal Talent Support Programme (TSP)
The above mentioned Aikyashree Scholarship 2020 is for those who have completed the previous exam with a minimum mark of 50% and are studying in between Class XI to Ph.D.
The student needs to be a permanent inhabitant in West Bengal and a maximum of 2 lakh annual family income.
Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship
Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Minority Scholarship is awarded to well-deserved minority students. This scholarship is for those who are in Class XI to Postgraduate in Regular Course.
The candidate shall be a permanent citizen of West Bengal and total earnings from household shall be 2.5 lakh.
Aikyashree Scholarship Money Stipend Amount? ঐক্যশ্রী স্কলারশিপ থেকে কত টাকা পাওয়া যাবে?
The rates of Stipend of WBMDFC Aikyashree Scholarship 2020 for different categories will be different. The stipend rates are provided below –
How to Apply Online for Aikyashree Scholarship 2020 wbmdfcscholarship.gov.in
Through this portal, Minority students from Class I to Ph. D may apply to government Aikyashree Scholarship 2020. The entire Aikyashree Scholarship 2020 registration procedure Aikyashree Scholarship 2020 is available online. Scroll down to learn the full WBMDFC 2020 Aikyashree Scholarship Online application process. The full procedure is provided below –
- Go to the official website www.wbmdfcscholarship.gov.in.
- On the above of the portal, go to the New Registration Section or Click here.
- Choose the name of your district and enter all details to register.
- After successful fill up of Aikyashree Scholarship Application Form 2020, submit and print the form.
- Then you can go to the “Students Login” section or click here.
- After that, login with your user name and password and track your Aikyashree Scholarship application status.
Last Date of WBMDFC Scholarship Application Form Fill up
Candidates must submit online application form before the last date. As the application form fill up process is completely online, after that last date, the online portal for Aikyashree Scholarship 2020 submission of WBMDFC Online Application Form 2020 fill up will be closed.
|Last Date of Aikyashree Scholarship Application Form Fill up||15 September 2020|
Selection Process of Aikyashree Scholarship?স্কলারশিপের জন্য কিভাবে প্রার্থী বাছাই করা হবে
The candidates will be selected depending on the following measures –
- The Aikyashree Scholarship 2020 are given to qualified students on the basis of merit.
- Based on the the candidate’s household earnings also, they will be selected.
- If the candidate has acquired a 50 percent mark in his previous exam, he or she will be qualified to apply for the renewal.
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Scholarship Guidelines||Check here|
|SVMCM Scholarship Renewal||Click here|
In the below comment section, you can write your question about the WBMDFC Aikyashree Scholarship 2020. We will provide updates on wbmdfcscholarship.gov.in Aikyashree Scholarship Scheme 2020, once we get official information.