Assam TET 2019 Online Application Form Fill up link is available here. Candidates can access Assam Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) Online Application Form fill up link for Lower Primary (LP) & Upper Primary (UP) Teacher Post from 2nd September 2019. Read the complete details and information on ATET 2019 Online application form from the below article. We will provide direct link to apply online on the official website www.ssa.assam.gov.in or www.sebaonline.org.
|Assam TET 2019 Notification||Check Here|
|Assam TET Eligibility Criteria 2019 (Updated)||Check Here|
|Assam TET Application Form 2019||Apply Now Here|
|ATET 2019 Syllabus (LP & UP)||Download Here|
|Assam TET Admit Card & Exam Date 2019||Check Here|
ATET Application Form 2019 Assam LP UP Teacher Eligibility Test
Assam TET 2019 Notification is released online on 30th August 2019. Now, the candidates can apply online from 2nd September 2019. Application Form Fill up links will be available soon on the official website. We will be discussing important details about the Assam TET Application Form for Lower Primary & Upper Primary Teacher Posts.
Assam TET Online Apply Link 2019 ssa.assam.gov.in
One can apply online for the Assam TET 2019 Exam. The websites where application form cab be filled up are –
ATET 2019 Apply Online Direct Link
Available Soon on 2nd September 2019
ATET 2019: How to Apply Online
- Visit the direct link to Apply Online provided above in the table.
- Click On Register Button.
- Fill up your details.
- Submit the form.
- Upload your photograph, Signature.
- Pay the application form fee.
- Take a print out of both the ATET Application Form 2019 & Payment Receipt.
Assam TET Application Fee 2019
The Application Fee for Assam TET is provided in the notification which is tabulated category wise & paper wise –
Please note that the candidate may pay the fee through online banking/credit card/ debit card.
Important Facts on Assam TET Application Form Fill up
Please note down some important information related to the ATET 2019 Application Form Online –
- Candidates Should Not Provide false information/claim regarding qualification etc in the ATET Application Form as documents of a TET qualified candidate will be verified during the time of teacher engagement process.
- Examination fee cab be submitted through online only and No Offline Process will be entertained.
- Examination will be conducted in different centers in 33 Districts and candidates should choose the Exam Center during ATET 2019 online application form fill up process.
- Incomplete Assam TET 2019 Application Form will be rejected by the authority.
- Go through the Instruction Manual for online application form fill up before submitting the Assam TET Form 2019.
If you have any doubts, queries related to Assam TET 2019 Application Form Fill up, please tell us through the comment section below. We will reply within 1 Day. Also, keep visiting www.jobsandhan.com for more updates.