Bagnan College Admission Merit list 2020: This is to notify every students that Bagnan College will be releasing Merit list of Session 2019-20 in the month of June 2020 on its official website. Bagnan college provides various courses like BA, B.Sc. and B.Com for admission purpose. Students those who are seeking for an admission should submit the application form with Valid and clear details within the given time. Selection of Candidates in Merit list will be on the basis of their performance in Higher secondary examination. Students can apply application form online through Bagnan college official website. For further details read the article thoroughly.
Bagnan College Merit List Link Download (Subject & Category Wise)
- Phase 1 Merit List [Application Period: 27-05-2019 to 08-06-2019 ]
- Phase 2 Merit List [Application Period: 08-07-2019 to 09-07-2019 ]
- Phase 3 Merit List [Application Period: 14-07-2019 to 15-07-2019 ]
- Phase 4 Merit List [Application Period: 18-07-2019 to 20-07-2019 ]
- Phase 5 Merit List [Application Period: 06-09-2019 to 12-09-2019 ]
Bagnan College Admission 2020 BA BSc BCom Honours General 1st 2nd 3rd 4th Merit List
Bagnan College merit list will be available in an online mode on its official website. Some of the important contents mentioned in Merit list are Name of the candidate, Qualification score and aggregate score. Admission authorities prepares Merit list on the basis of marks scored by candidates in HS Examination (10+2). If any problem occur regarding counselling round or a change in the date of Merit list then college will notify through official webpage.
How to Download Bagnan College Merit list provisional & final
We have provided a very clear and easy steps in order to check Bagnan College Merit list 2020, follow the below procedure in order to check the Rank list of 2020 –
- Firstly, visit Bagnan College official website
- Bagnan College official homepage will display on the screen
- Click on the link “Bagnan college merit list 2020”
- Enter Application Number in order to access Merit list
- Bagnan Merit list will display on the screen
- Check your name from the given list, download and save for further use
- Admission schedule will also be provided on the official website of Bagnan College.
Official Website to Download Bagnan College Merit List – Click Here.
How Bagnan College Merit list will be prepared @ www.bagnancollege.org
Merit list plays an important role for students in Admission procedure. Through merit list students will be able to know rather they have passed for counselling round or not. Only eligible students will be allowed for counselling round. Students need to get qualified in Higher Secondary examination in order be eligible for admission process. Merit list specifies the candidates as per the Subject, Category and marks. Students should know the selection procedure before applying for the admission in Bagnan college.
Bagnan College Seat Capacity & Subjects Offered
General (Day Section)
General (Morning Section)
General (Pure Science)
General (Bio Science)
Documents Required to submit along with Bagnan College Merit List
- Madhyamik / Secondary Admit Card.
- H.S./ Senior Secondary Admit Card.
- H.S./ Senior Secondary Mark Sheet.
- Caste Certificate (SC/ ST/ OBC) issued by competent authority (if applicable).
- Stamp size colour photo must be pasted in the appropriate place/ box provided for.
- Signature of candidate must be placed in appropriate place/ box.
Bagnan College Counselling 2020 1st 2nd 3rd
Admission authorities selects applicants on the basis of their marks in HS examination. Authorities prepares Merit list on the basis of Qualification score, Merit category, Number of applicants and Number of Seat availability. On the final day of seat allotment students should be present with required documents like Madhyamik Admit card, HS examination result, Application form and Caste & Category certificate. Allocation of seats will be done through counselling round. Visit Bagnan College official website frequently for Latest updates.