BHEL Engineering Trainee Recruitment Engineer Trainee Vacancy ET posts Application Form through GATE 2018 Score
BHEL Engineering Trainee Recruitment 2018 ET Vacancy Application Form: Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited has announced official notification for recruitment of Engineer Trainee. BHEL is a largest engineering enterprise for Electrical Engineering Departments (PSU). The company has its footprint in more than 82 countries. There are total 50 numbers of vacancies. The application of the posts will be fill up through on-line mode by official website. We have given here the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, salary scale, general instruction, selection, important dates according to the post of Engineer Trainee (ET) recruitment through GATE Score Basis.
BHEL ET POST & VACANCY:
Engineer Trainee (Mechanical)
Engineer Trainee (Electrical)
- The vacancies are divided for all categories.
- The essential educational qualification for the post is the candidate has to pass full time Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in engineering from any Government recognised University or institute.
- The candidates have to complete their engineering in Mechanical or Electrical stream.
- The minimum age required for the Engineer Trainee post is – above than 21 years.
- The maximum age limit is 27 to 29 years.
- The age of the candidate should be between the limits.
- The age limit is decided according to the relaxation.
- The salary is decided according to the post and qualification.
- The salary scale details of Engineer Trainee post will be notified later in the official website.
- The applicant should fill the form carefully as per rules and regulation.
- The application should be filling up through online mode only.
- The candidates who are already involved in a work have to submit NOC.
- The candidates have to qualify GATE-2018.
- The details of application will be announced later.
- The photograph and signature should be in limits according to Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited.
- The candidate has to submit relevant documents as a proof of eligibility.
The selection will be done through some steps according to the post.
- Phase I – GATE-2018
- Phase II – Interview
- Phase III – Final Merit List
IMPORTANT DATES OF BHEL GATE RECRUITMENT:
- Important date according to Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited is – 09.01.2018
- Official Websites – www.careers.bhel.in.
For more recruitment
- For community list – ncbc.nic.in/centrallistifobc.html.
- Download Advertisement Notification – Click here.