Bombay High Court Syllabus 2018 for Peon, Junior Clerk, Hamal posts screening test is available for download here. Exam pattern along with the detailed syllabus and model papers can be downloaded from the link of given below. Also check the selection process for various posts of BHC Jr Clerk, Peon, Hamals & Stenographer posts. Screening test in the form of Written Exam will commence on 24th June 2018 for central online recruitment in various district courts in Maharashtra under Bombay HC. Therefore, all the aspirants must check the Bombay High Court Peon Syllabus 2018 along with Junior Clerk Syllabus download link for performing better in the screening test.
Recently the authority released shortlist for screening test of Peon / Hamals, Stenographer (LG), Jr. Clerk Posts. So, candidates should download their hall ticket and prepare for the exam as per the below given pattern.
Bombay High Court Junior clerk Peon Syllabus 2018 – Download Now
Searching for Bombay High Court Junior Clerk Syllabus 2018 in PDF format ? Well we have provided latest syllabus and exam pattern for the BHC Recruitment 2018 for the upcoming screening test. Check the below information and refer to the BHC Exam Pattern for Peon / Hamals to get more marks in the exam. Also check the speed requirement for computer typing or dictation test / Stenography shorthand exams for the Jr Clerk, Stenographer examination.
Bombay High Court Junior Clerk Syllabus 2018
Following is the exam pattern of the Jr Clerk posts in BHC –
|Serial||Syllabus||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
- In local language, they may ask questions regarding to Marathi Language.
Syllabus of Computer Knowledge
- What is computer
- Development of Computers
- Difference between Hardware and Software
- Input and Output Devices
- Data Communication and Networking
- Memory Device.
- Working with Internet.
- MS Windows
- Microsoft Office Working Knowledge – MS Excel, MS Word, MS Powerpoint.
- Diagnose of Problems in Computer
BHC Peon Syllabus 2018 for Screening Test
Screening Test for Peon post will consist of Multiple Choice Questions from the below mentioned subjects –
|Serial Number||Syllabus||Number of Questions||Full Marks|
|8.||Knowledge of Grammar|
Information on Selection tests for Junior Clerk
1. Screening Test – 40 Marks.
2. Local language typing test –
- 20 marks exam on computer.
- 300 words to be typed.
- within 10 minutes (30 wpm).
3. English language typing test –
- Test will be on Computer
- 20 marks exam.
- 400 words
- Duration 10 minutes (40 wpm).
Stenographer (LG) posts Tests
1. Shorthand test speed requirement & word
2. Typing Test Speed
- Typing Test of local language and English on Computer each carrying 20 marks.
- Interview – 20 marks.
Peon Posts Tests
1. Screening Test – 30 Marks.
2. Cleanliness & Activeness tests
Examination will be of 5 Marks.
Model Questions of Bombay High Court peon Exams as per syllabus
- General Knowledge Questions Answers Objective Paper
- Indian History MCQs
- General Science MCQ Question Answer Objective Set
- Indian Geography Objective Model Practice Paper
- Sports Important Questions Answers MCQ Study Material
- General English MCQ Question Answer Model Paper Set
Therefore, stick to the exam pattern for preparation of the screening test in 2018. You may also download the selection process and detailed examination syllabus in Marathi Language for BHC Peon, Jr. Clerk test. So, keep visiting www.jobsandhan.com for more updates.
All the Best