Gujarat ITI Admission Merit List 2020 @ itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in: Students who are interested to seek admission in ITI Course in Gujarat, can check their Merit List of ITI Admission & download call letter for Counselling here. DET (Directorate of Employment & Training) Gujarat is about to release the admission forms for ITI Gujarat. It provides several engineering and non-engineering courses offered by different instutions situated in the state of Gujarat.
Also Check – Gujarat Nursing Admission 2020 GNM ANM.
The candidates will be allotted a seat based on the Merit list. The Merit list of Gujarat ITI Admission will be released separately by individual department. The seat matrix will also be released on the online platform, through their official website. Therefore candidates are requested to visit the homepage frequently. If you are looking for more details please stay till the very end of this article.
Important Updates on ITI Admission Gujarat Merit List 2020-21
|Starting Date of online Application||1st July 2020|
|Last Date of Filling up Online Admission Form||29 August 2020|
|1st merit list publishing date||September 2020 (Expected)|
|Admission Counselling Starts from||September 2020|
|List of ITI Institutes||Download|
|Helpline No for Admission||1800 233 5500|
|Admission Form Link||itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in/ITIForms/ITIApplicationDirect.aspx|
About Gujarat ITI Admission 2020
It should be known to all the aspiring candidates seeking admission into ITI Gujarat that the eligibility criteria will differ with courses. For such detailed information candidates are requested to visit the website.
- Education Qualification: the candidate must have successfully cleared the +2 board examination. This is a primary criteria which the candidate must fulfill before applying for admission.
- Age: the candidate should not be less than 14 years at the time of applying for admission into any of the courses of their choice.
ITI Admission Gujarat Application Form 2020
- The candidates should be aware of the fact that the admission forms will be available through the online mode only, on the official website of the institute.
- Candidates must apply for the same after carefully reading the eligibility criteria. The candidates will be screened on the basis of the mentioned criteria.
Documents Required for Application Form Fill up
Candidates must also attach the necessary documents along with the application form. The required documents are listed below:
- Birth certificate,
- Domicile certificate,
- Course certificate,
- Passport size photographs.
After the admission forms are made available by the officials on the official website of the institute a direct link will be arranged for in this page itself.
Download Gujarat ITI Merit List 2020
The directorate commission of the concerned institute will declare the merit list shortly. It will be announced on the official website of the institute on the scheduled date. Candidates will have to check for their names and scores written against their names, in the merit list. The candidates shortlisted for counseling will be mentioned in the list. Such candidates will have to report to the mentioned ITI for counseling. The merit list will be categorized as general and reserved. A direct link will be made available soon.
How to Check Gujarat ITI Admission Merit List @ itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in?
To check the Gujarat ITI Merit List cum Call Letter, follow the steps given –
- At first navigate to the official website link provided here @ itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in.
- Then Search for the Merit List Section in the Homepage and Click on the link.
- After that, You will see a form where you need to put your “One Time FORM No” and Date of Birth in DD/MM/YYYY format.
- Thereafter click in the submit button/
- Your Admission Merit List cum Call Letter for Gujarat ITI 2020 Admission & Counselling will be in front of you ready for download.
Gujarat ITI Admission Counselling 2020
The candidates shortlisted through the merit list will have to repot for counseling. The venue, date and time for counseling will be published in a list, which will be declared soon after the release of merit list. The candidates must report to the said institute for counseling, otherwise the candidates will no longer be eligible for contesting for admission.
The candidates will soon be informed about the seat allocation after the merit lists are out. The intimation will be made online, on the official website. However candidates can look up the seat matrix as of previous year, which will help them have an idea about the process.
If you want to know more information on Gujarat ITI Admission 2020 Merit List keep visiting www.jobsandhan.com.