Gujarat Nursing Admission 2020: The Gujarat Nursing Council soon going to release the admission dates for 2020. Candidates who are applying for Gujarat GNM/ANM course have to go through some process which are mentioned below. The Gujarat Nursing Admission 2020 is done on the basis of the score obtained in 10+2. To know about the expected dates, eligibility, admission process details go through the article.
Gujarat GNM Nursing 2020 Admission Schedule
To get admission in the Gujarat GNM/ANM course candidates have to first purchase the PIN by paying RS/- 200. The admission process is expected to start from June 2020. The official dates are not Gujarat Nursing Admission 2020 released yet. However the provisional date schedule of admission process is given below. Students must keep visiting the official site so that they get updated about the important dates and events. After the official dates are announced, it will be updated here.
Gujarat Nursing Eligibility Criteria
To take admission in Gujarat Nursing course candidates must go through the eligibility criteria as the application of the ineligible candidates will be cancelled. The Gujarat state organizes a separate Gujarat Nursing Admission 2020 for B.SC Nursing, GNM and ANM course so the eligibility for the each course differs from the other. For the sake of the candidates Gujarat nursing eligibility criteria is given below –
- Candidates have to pass 10+2 with the minimum qualifying marks.
- Both arts and science students with English as compulsory subject are eligible to apply.
- The minimum qualifying marks for the general category and physically handicapped is 45%.
- For reserved category and the physically disabled the minimum qualifying marks is 40%.
Gujarat GNM Nursing Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should have passed 10+2 with science stream, general stream, Uchchatar Uttar Buniyadi Pravah stream with English as compulsory subject.
- The minimum qualifying marks for general category including physically handicapped is 40%.
- For reserved category minimum qualifying marks including physically disabled is 35%.
Gujarat ANM Nursing Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have passed 12th with science stream, general stream, Vyavsaylakshmi stream, Uchchatar Uttar Buniyadi Pravah stream with English subject
Gujarat Nursing Application Form 2020 medamguarat.org
The candidates who are applying for Gujarat nursing B.SC, ANM and GNM course have to visit the official website www.medamguarat.org to get the application form as the application form is only available in the Gujarat Nursing Admission 2020 online mode. After visiting the site candidates have to fill the online application form and submit the form on or before the last date. Candidates have to enter their details carefully as the information will be further used.
How Gujarat Nursing Counselling Merit List will be prepared
On the basis of the 10+2 scores of the applicants a merit list will be prepared by the authority and the candidates will be allotted seats in the colleges according to the merit list. The Gujarat nursing committee will Gujarat Nursing Admission 2020 release the merit list online. Candidates can check the merit list by visiting the official website. The link will be provided here. The merit list will be prepared course & category wise.
Official Website to Check Gujarat Nursing Counselling – Click Here.
Gujarat Nursing Counseling 2020
The Gujarat nursing counseling will commence in two to three rounds until the seats are filled. To take part in the counseling candidates have to first register themselves and choose Gujarat Nursing Admission 2020 their preferred colleges and course. The counseling will start as soon as the merit list is published in the official website. After the counseling procedure is done, students will be allotted with seats in the colleges. For the verification of document and the payment of required fees candidates have to visit the institution on the given date.