Haryana E Pass Online 2020: Submit Saral Haryana Curfew E-Pass for Corona Virus Lockdown Online, Check Haryana Epass Application Form Status & Find Helpline no for issuing the Movement Pass during the situation. If you need to go out during the lockdown situation till 3rd May 2020, you must apply online a keep a valid Movement Pass to show police. Your Haryana E-pass validity date will be checked there. If you already have applied for the pass and want to check the status or if you want to know how to apply for Saralharyana.gov.in E Pass, then keep reading the post.
Haryana E Pass for Lockdown 2020 Application Form Status, Online Apply Link
Name of Scheme
Haryana E-pass Portal
Govt of Haryana
Duration of Lockdown
24 March to 3rd May 2020
How To Apply For saralharyana.gov.in Corona e Pass online?
Follow the steps to apply online for Haryana e pass –
Step 1 – Visit the official website of Haryana coronavirus movement e pass portal at saralharyana.gov.in.
Step 2 – After that, you need to click on the link titled “Movement Pass for General Public (Apply to Concerned Deputy Commissioner)” or you may directly Click here to apply for Haryana E-pass (Link).
Step 3 – You will see an application form in front of your screen.
Step 4 – Enter every details like – Name, Category, Valid from, Valid upto, Date of Birth, Father’s Name etc.
Step 5 – Upload your Photograph.
Step 6 – Verify all the details entered whether it is correct or not.
Step 7 – If every information is correct and the authority thinks that this application is valid, then you will be issued a “Haryana Movement E-Pass for Lockdown“.
How to Check Haryana E-pass Application Status } Track Status Online
After you have submitted online application form, you can track your application status.
- On the left side, you have to click on “Track application Status” which is placed under “View Status of Application“.
- After that, enter your Saral Reference Id.
- Then click on submit button
Important Note from Authority:
- This electronically generated e-pass is meant for Citizens facing who need to move for emergency medical related situations.
- This Movement pass is also for Govt Employees who have been assigned Covid-19 duty.
- The Haryana E-Pass is not a right.
- The pass will be provided after detailed scrutiny and verification of documents.
- Without the valid reason they may not issue the pass.
- If any information submitted is found to be false, legal action will be taken.
Important Links Related to Haryana E-pass Online:
If you need to know anything or have any question related to the Haryana E-pass online application form or Status check, then comment below.