KSOU Mysore Exam Time Table 2020 Download Karnataka State Open University BA MA Time Table online for Semester & 1st 2nd 3rd Year: The Exam Time Table for the upcoming examination of the Karnataka State Open University will be released soon online. The admit card will be available online at the official website of the University. Students will have to download the time table from the website of the University. There is no other way of getting hold of the admit card.
KSOU Mysore Exam Time Table 2020 Download BA MA
The time table of the Karnataka State Open University will be released soon. Students who want to appear in the upcoming examination of the University must check their time table. The examination time table will be updated on the website soon. Candidates are just advised to keep checking the University website for latest updates. Most of the examination time tables had been issued before like the time tables of the BA, BCOM and supplementary examinations. The steps to download the time schedule will be given below
How to download ksoumysuru.ac.in BA MA Time Table online?
- Go to the website of the Karnataka State Open University www.ksoumysuru.ac.in
- The official page of the University will be displayed
- Enter the university’s page and check for latest examination updates, click on it
- You will find the link to download the KSOU Time Table under the examination menu
- Click on download time schedule
- Enter session, course type and your time table will be displayed
- Download it and print it out for your convenience.
Official Website to Download KSOU Exam Time Table 2020 – Click Here.
About KSOU Mysore Time Table 2020
The admit card can be accessed by typing the name, college code, enrolment number of the candidate. The link to download the KSOU Time Table 2020 will be available below. The admit card will consist of details like the name, date of birth, roll number, seat number and venue of the examination assigned for the students. The admit card is available for the eligible candidates only. Eligibility of the candidate can be ensured by 75 percent attendance of the candidate and by filling up the examination form and depositing the examination fee successfully.