KUHS Timetable 2020 MBBS, Pharmacy, Nursing Exam Time Table Download kuhs.ac.in: Kerala University of Health Science recently released a Time table on its Official website which will be available in an Online mode. Every eligible students those who are participating in KIHS Semester examination should visit the Official site in order to download the Time table 2020, or else students can directly access their Exam Routine from the link mentioned in this page. KUHS Time Table will be available in a PDF format. Some of the important information mentioned in KUHS Examination Routine are Exam Time, date, Subject and Exam center. Students should go through each and every details mentioned in Exam schedule and have to appear for their exam as per the date and time mentioned in the Table. Students must register themselves online in order to be eligible for the examination process.
KUHS Timetable 2020 Download Exam Date Schedule MBBS Pharmacy
In order to be eligible for the Kerala University of Health Sciences Examination process students have to acquire minimum 75% of Attendance. Every students have to fill up the Examination form along with the fees within the given time, delaying or skipping the process will not be acceptable under any circumstances. Admit card plays an important role for students during examination. No students will be allowed to write the exam without Admit card. Students mist bring their Hall ticket on each day of the Examination. Follow the table given below in order to download “KUHS Time Table 2020”.
How to check KUHS.ac.in Exam Time table Pharmacy MBBS
Every eligible students those who are appearing for the KUHS Examination need to download the Time table for the Exam preparation. Time table contains important information regarding examination. Follow the steps provided below –
- Visit Kerala University of Health Science Official website www.kuhs.ac.in.
- KUHS Official Homepage will display on the screen
- Go through the “Examination” section
- Click on the link “Time Table 2020” which will be available on the Exam Portal
- Click on the “Submit” button
- KUHS Exam Time table 2020 will display on the screen.
Official Website to check KUHS Exam Time Table 2020 – Click here.
Information Related to KUHS Hall Ticket 2020 Admit Card
Here we have provided some of the Rules and Regulations which every students must follow on the time of Examination. Every Rules should be maintain strictly during Exam Hour. Follow the Instruction provided below
- Students must report to the Exam Hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the Examination. Students will not be able to enter exam hall who comes after that
- Every students must bring their own Stationery items, exchanging of items between students will not be acceptable
- Students should bring their Admit card and Valid ID card on each day of the examination
- Avoid any kind of Malpractice
- Electronic gadgets like Mobiles, Cameras, Digital watches along with papers and copies is not allowed
- Communication between students on Exam hour will not be acceptable
About Kerala University of Health Sciences Exam
KUHS conducts examination for all the Regular, Supplementary and Revaluation candidates. Students have to make the clear target while giving their examination. Every students must be qualified in each subject so that they can go for the next semester examination without any backlogs. Here we have provided some of the exam preparation tips which will be very helpful for every students
- Firstly students have to make the notes of Important topic, students should mostly given preference to the topic which taught in the class
- Prefer the book referred by the Faculty
- Students must focus on the basic first
- Make the Time table for the study.