LIC Housing Finance Limited Assistant Model Question Paper. Download Solved Question Paper of LIC housing finance limited sample questions. Also download LIC HFL Previous Years Question Paper for computer based online test (CBT) exam.
LIC Housing Finance Assistant Model Question Paper
1) The Santhal Revolt took place in the year
2) Who of the following was a contemporary of Alexander, the Great?
d) Chandragupta Maurya
3) When did planning first begain in India ?
4) Which microorganism causes hepatitis B?
d) None of these
5) Who introduced horses into Egypt?
b) The Hittites
6) Nearest meaning of the word – “Rivalled” –
7) The teacher ordered Kamal to leave the room and ______ him to return.
8) When the meeting was over,(a)/ he was very tired (b)/ so that he went home immediately.(c)/ No error (d)
10) Which of the following word can’t be formed by using letters of “ORGANISATION” ?
11) The cricket ball is heavier than the hockey ball and volleyball is lighter than the football. Hockey ball is heavier than the football and tennis ball.Which of the following is the heaving ball?
a) Hockey ball
b) Cricket ball
12) How many meters of carpet 63 cm wide will be required to cover the floor of a room 14 m by 9 m ?
a) 200 m
b) 210 m
c) 220 m
d) 185 m
13) 8 men can dig a pit in 20 days. If a man works half as much again as a boy, then 4 men and 9 boys can dig a similar pit in
a) 10 days
b) 12 days
c) 15 days
d) 16 days
14) Average age of A, B and C is 36 yr. if average age of B and C is 30 yr and age of B is 22 yr, then what is the sum of the ages of A and C ?
a) 68 yr
b) 86 yr
c) 58 yr
d) 61 yr
15) Volumes of two cubes are in the ratio 8:27. Ratio of their surface area is
a) 2 : 3
b) 3 : 2
c) 4 : 9
d) 9 : 4
For more model papers & practice sets – visit www.jobsandhan.com.