MP PEB ASSISTANT SI LDC SUBEDAR STENOGRAPHER RECRUITMENT 2018 VACANCY 508 POSTS APPLY ONLINE MADHYA PRADESH PROFESSIONAL EXAMINATION BOARD WWW.VYAPAM.NIC.IN
MP vyapam ASI LDC Subedar Stenographer Recruitment 2018 Notification has been published in 2018. Professional Examination Board has announced recruitment notification for various posts like LDC and Steno. There are total 508 numbers of vacancies. The application of the posts will be fill up through on-line mode by official website which is www.vyapam.nic.in. We have given here the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, salary scale, general instruction, selection, important dates according to the official notification of MP vyapam.
POST & VACANCY:
- Assistant Sub Inspector (LDC) – 381
- Subedar (Stenographer) – 127
The vacancy is also reserved for various sections.
For the details in descriptive manner kindly download the official notification.
- The required educational qualification for the posts is process a Diploma from any recognised University for ASI and 12th Pass for Subedar posts.
- The candidate should have one year certificate course in COPA from Government I.T.I.
- For more details of educational qualification kindly visit to the official website.
- Typing speed is also required.
- The minimum age limit should be – 18 to 21 years.
- The upper age should be – 25 to 38 years.
- The upper age limit should be decided according to the relaxation.
Assistant Sub Inspector (LDC):-
- Pay Scale – Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay – Rs.1900/-
- Pay Scale – Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay – Rs.3600/-
- Only Indian nationals are eligible for upper age limit.
- The examination will be of 100 marks.
- The candidates have to upload recent passport sized photograph.
- The application fee for the posts is between of Rs. 250/- to Rs. 500/-.
- The application fee will be eligible according to the post.
- Candidate should be enough eligible for the post before apply.
The selection of the post will be done through following process under some rules and regulation.
- Phase I – Written Test
- Phase II – Physical Standards Test
- Phase III – Merit List
IMPORTANT DATES OF RECRUITMENT:
- Notification date –
- Application starts from –
- Last date for submission of application –
- First date for recheck of application –
- Last date for recheck of application –
- Date for examination –
For more, visit the links below –
- Official Website – www.vyapam.nic.in or www.peb.mp.gov.in
- Download Advertisement Notification – Click here.