Nabanna scholarship 2020 is given to the needy and meritorious students of West Bengal under the Chief Minister’s relief fund. One who has fulfilled all the eligibility criteria of Nabanna scholarship 2020 scheme can apply for it offline. here we have provided all the details of Nabanna scholarship application form 2020 fill up the process, last date of submission, eligibility criteria for Madhyamik pass, Higher Secondary pass, and graduation pass students. so check the details below to understand about the latest Nabanna scholarship scheme, it’s status, and link of downloading the Nobanno application form.
Check here Aikyashree Scholarship Scheme 2020.
WB CM’s Relief Fund Nabanna Scholarship 2020 for Education Assistance | Online Nabanna Scholarship Application Form
|Name of Scholarship||WB Chief Minister Relief Fund (Nabanna) Scholarship|
|Qualification Required||Madhyamik/ Higher Secondary/ Graduation|
|Application form fill up process||Offline|
|Last date for submission for form||No last date|
|Phone Number/Helpline||033 2214 5555 / 2214 3101|
Students who satisfy all the eligibility criteria of the scheme may enroll for Chief Minister Relief Fund Nabanna Scholarship 2020. This is for education assistance from the Chief Minister’s Relief Fund. One can apply for Post Graduate level (passed graduation), Graduation label (passed higher secondary) and for Higher Secondary (passed Madhyamik) education scholarship. Before the last date, you should submit the offline application form with all the attached certificates and documents.
Check here Rupashree Prakalpa (রূপশ্রী প্রকল্প) Form 2020.
Nabanna Scheme 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Not all the students are not eligible for নবান্ন স্কলারশিপ স্কিম. Students will submit the application form by the given method will be assessed whether they possess the required eligibility criteria or not. If the authority found you eligible for the Nabanna Scholarship 2020 scheme then you will be conferred with the scholarship. For that, you must know what are the eligibility criteria. Note down all the details and then submit the application form.
1. Only those students will be given scholarship if they possess the following requirements –
2. One should be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
3. You should be studying in any institutions of the State after passing out the State Board /Council of Secondary Education or a State-aided University in West Bengal.
4. Minimum Marks Requirement
- 65% marks in aggregate in Madhyamik Examination [for H.S. level].
- 60% in aggregate in H.S. Examination [ for U.G. level].
- 55% Marks in the Honours Subject [for P.G. level].
5. You should not have been entitled to any other governmental(central/state) Nabanna Scholarship 2020 or stipend for the same course or stage of study during the last year.
6. Annual family income should be less than Rs Sixty Thousand.
Check here WBSCVT ITI Admission 2020.
Documents Required to be submitted with the Nabanna Scholarship Application form 2020
Along with the application form, you must submit attested copies of the following documents –
- Mark Sheets of all previous examinations passed.
- Rank Card & Allotment letter of Selection Committee (only for JEE or Equivalent Examination).
- Monthly Family Income Certificate from anyone mentioned within the bracket – (DM/ SDO/ BDO / Group-A Govt. Officer not below the rank of Joint B.D.O./ Executive Officer in case of Municipality / Deputy Commissioner of Corporation).
- Copy of Recommendation from MP/MLA to the Hon’ble Chief Minister stating monthly family income of the student.
- Self-declaration of the student under his/her signature regarding Nabanna Scholarship 2020 the present course of study mentioning year/semester and receipt of any scholarship/aid/assistance, duly countersigned by the head of the Present institution with seal.
- Self Bank Account details (IFSC Code, Branch Code, Branch Name, Account Number, Bank Name) with a photocopy of Bank Pass Book.
- Photo Copy of tuition/admission fees book.
- Contact Details with self Mobile No.
Only Group-A Govt Officer should attest the photocopies.
What is the Stipend Amount of Nabanna Scholarship
Students who are eligible will get Rs 10,000 Per year. In order to know more about the Nabanna Scholarship 2020 Stipend and how much money is paid, you need to follow the official website.
Application Form Download Link/How to Apply for Nabanna Scholarship 2020
The application process is totally offline. You need to apply in a plain paper with all the required documents and send it to the address of the Nabanna Office mentioned in www.wbcmo.gov.in.
- Download The Application Form – Click here.
Address to send the application form –
The Assistant Secretary, Chief Minister’s Office, ‘Nabanna’, 325, Sarat Chatterjee Road, Howrah – 711102.
10th, 12th Pass Students are eligible for applying to the Chief Minister Relief Fund Nabanna Scholarship. You must have taken admission into higher courses.
You must have got 65% marks in Madhyamik (for H.S. level), 60% in H.S. Exam (for U.G. level), 55% Marks in the Honours Subject (for P.G. level).
No, you can not check Nabanna Scholarship Application Status online.
For more Nabanna Scholarship 2020 details in West Bengal, keep visiting www.jobsandhan.com.
আপনারা যদি নবান্ন স্কলারশিপ সম্পর্কে জানতে চান তাহলে আমাদের কমেন্ট বক্সে মাধ্যমে জানান আপনাদের সমস্যা আমরা দ্রুত সমাধান করার চেষ্টা করব.