POWERGRID Corporation Recruitment Through GATE 2018 Apply Online Vacancy for Executive Trainee ET Electrical Electronics Civil Computer Science Posts PGCIL
PGCIL has announced official recruitment notification of Executive Trainee ET through GATE 2018. There are total lots of vacancies according to the post. The application of the posts will be fill up through on-line mode by official website which is www.powergridindia.com. We have given there the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, salary scale, general instruction, selection, important dates for the Powergrid Recruitment through GATE 2018 for Executive Trainee ET posts in Electrical, Electronics, Civil & Computer Science posts.
- ET (Electrical)
- ET (Electronics)
- ET (Civil)
- ET (Computer Science)
- The details number of vacancies and reservation shall be indicated before the Online Registration.
- There should some sort of reservation according to the Govt. Of India.
- The reservation is basically for OBC (NCL)/SC/ST/PWD.
- The post will be reserved for PWD on the basis of disability type.
- The essential educational qualification for the post is the candidate has to pass Degree in engineering or Technology with minimum 65% of aggregate Science from any Government recognised University.
- The essential qualification will be depend on the posts.
- The extremely important qualification for the posts is candidate should be qualified GATE 2018.
- The qualifying marks of the candidate shall be declared by Organizing Body of GATE 2018.
- The minimum age should be 18 years.
- The upper age limit should be 28 years as on 31.12.2018.
- The age of the candidate should be between the limits.
- The age limit is decided according to the relaxation.
- The age relaxation will be decided according to the category.
- Pay Scale – Rs. 24900-50500/-.
- During Training the Fee should be of Rs. 8.6 lakhs.
- After Training the Fee should be of Rs. 15.0 lakhs.
- The applicant should fill the form carefully as per rules and regulation.
- The photograph and signature should be in limits.
- The training is for one year.
- The candidate has to submit relevant documents.
The selection will be done through some steps according to the post.
- Phase I – GATE 2018 marks in corresponding paper
- Phase II – Group Discussion
- Phase III – Interview
IMPORTANT DATES OF POWERGRID RECRUITMENT THROUGH GATE 2018:
- Notification date –
- Application starts for GATE from –
- Last date for submission of application for GATE –
- Application starts for POWERGRID from –
- Last date for submission of application for POWERGRID –
Click on the links to know more –
- Official Website – www.powergridindia.com
- Download Advertisement Notification – Click here.