Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2020 (PMAY): Check PM Awas Yojana New List, Application Form Status, Search Beneficiary List, Subsidy Status Online. Apply Online for PM Modi Awas Yojana @ www.pmaymis.gov.in & Search List Name, Aadhar Card Number Wise for Rajasthan, UP, Bihar, West Bengal.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2020 Online PMAY Check Status Online
PM Awas Yojana has been launched by our Honourable Prime Minister in the year 2015 in the aim of providing affordable Housing Facilities to the Poor sections of society in Urban and Rural areas. This scheme has been named as “Housing for ALL”. The target is to providing houses to the weaker sections of the society by the year 2022. The houses under this PM Awas Yojana will be built in Eco-Friendly construction methods. Also under PMAY Scheme, Govt will provide interest subsidy of 6.5% on housing loans to the beneficiaries. People under PM Awas Yojana New List are eligible for this Interest subsidy on Housing loans, if they apply for “loan to Purchase or Construct a house”.
This subsidy on housing Loan Interest will be provided for 20 years under Credit Link Subsidy Scheme (CLSS). To avail the benefits under PMAY scheme beneficiary need to fill the PMAY Application Form. To know more details regarding eligibility criteria to fill the PMAY application form, process to fill the application form etc read the article below.
Pradhan Mantri Away Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- The maximum age limit to apply for the PM Awas Yojana is 70 years.
- A household that of comprises Husband, Wife and their Unmarried Children can apply for PMAY scheme. It is important to note that such families do not possess any Pucca House either in their names or in any of the family member’s name at any state in the country to be able to receive benefits under this PM Awas Yojana.
- Though any Person possesses a Pucca house less than 21 square meters can be included under the improvement of existing house.
- Any Adult earning member in the family regardless of marital status can also be included in beneficiary PM Awas Yojana New List under this policy.
- Applicants who belong to Low Income Group or LIG should have an annual income between 3 lakhs to 6 lakhs.
- EWS (Economically Weaker Sections) category applicants can apply for Central Assistance in all the four verticals. Although the LIG (Lower Income Group) and MIG (Middle Income Group) category can only avail the benefits of the CLSS component of PMAY policy.
- There should be one adult female member in beneficiary family to get the ownership of the house which means the houses that are given under this PM Awas Yojana may be owned separately by an adult female member or together with adult male member.
How to Check Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Application Status
After the successful submission of the online Application Form applicant can check their application status online. The process to check the application status is described below.
PMAY List Search through Application Number
- First go to the official website www.pmaymis.gov.in.
- Then search for CITIZEN ASSESSMENT option on the Homepage.
- The applicants need to click on the link TRACK YOUR ASSWSMENT STATUS.
- Then click on the BY ASSESSMENT ID option.
- Fill the specific fields with correct details and click on the SUBMIT button.
- You ASSESSMENT STATUS will be visible on the screen.
Applicants can also track their Application Status by entering their personal details by following the same process.
Pradhan Mantri Away Yojna important notes
- Applicants can fill the application form either online from the Ministry’s Official Website or in Offline from the Registered Common Service Centre.
- Before filling the application form candidates must keep the necessary documents ready with themselves.
- During the application form fill up applicants must carefully enter all the information in the application form. Any mistake or wrong information can lead to cancellation of the application form.
Important Links to Check PM Awas Yojana List
- Search By Name – PMAY-HFA(Urban) – Click Here.
- Official Website – Click Here.
- Pradhan Mantri Away Yojana Track Application Status – PMAY-HFA(Urban) – Click Here.
- Apply Online Link for Slum Dwellers – Click Here.
- Other Benefits – Click Here.
How to Check Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2020 | Search New List
- First visit the official website www.pmaymis.gov.in.
- Then click on “Citizen Assessment” option on the homepage.
- Then click “Print Assessment” tab.
- Applicant can assess the application form by clicking on the “By Name, Father’s Name & Mobile No.” option or “by assessment ID” option.
- Choose according to your preferences.
- Finally Click on the “Print” option to print your assessment form.
For more information related to the PM Awas Yojana New List 2020. If you have any doubt related to the Pradhan Mantri Awas yojana list 2020 comment below.
FAQs related to Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
Last Date for pradhan mantri awas yojana is 31st March 2022.
There are two types of PM Awas Yojana which are – 1. Gramin Awas Yojana & 2. Sahari Awas Yojana.
Maximum Amount under the Housing Loan Subsidy Scheme is Upto 6.50%, however there are maximum amounts.
Only EMI for 3 Months will not be taken now as per RBI.
There is good news for those of you who are waiting for PM Awas Yojana New List 2020. PM Awas Yojana New List 2020 is going to be published very soon.