Priyamvada Birla Scholarship 2020: The MP Birla Charitable Trust provides financial assistance to West Bengal’s brilliant and economically underprivileged applicants every year. The MP Birla Priyamvada Birla scholarship 2020 official notice was also released this year by the MP Birla Group. Priyamvada Birla scholarship 2020 can be applicable to students who are continuing their education in universities and institutions in West Bengal. Scroll down to know and understand much more about the process of applying online and offline, admission requirements and other important information regarding Priyamvada Birla Scholarship 2020.
Also check, Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship 2020.
Priyamvada Birla Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
All the below mentioned eligibility criteria should be followed by the applicants –
- The students who are going to apply for this Priyamvada Birla Scholarship 2020 need to complete their HS Exam.
- This Priyamvada Birla Scholarship is only for those candidates who are in first year of regular degree course in following – B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, BCA, LLB, BE, B.Tech, MBBS, BDS.
- Annual family income of the students should not exceed 75000/-
- As of 4 July 2020, the candidate’s maximum age should be 25 years. The scholarship does not have a minimum age limit.
- If a candidate got any other Priyamvada Birla Scholarship 2020 earlier, he/she must reveal in the application form.
- The candidates are not supposed to work with an external organization of any kind. Furthermore, as far as the aspirants are concerned, internship for paid projects, institutional assignment are not regarded as employees.
Priyamvada Scholarship Stipend Money Amount
The scheme will give pupils a total of 24,000 per year for their course charges, hostel charges. The students will receive the payment of the Priyamvada Birla Scholarship 2020 until the finish of the apprenticeship. The pupil shall ensure the required average score in each session and complete all semesters in one effort.
Priyamvada Scholarship Application Form online
Every year, before their course is completed, the students receive their Priyamvada Birla Scholarship 2020. A renewal of the scholarship contains some eligibility requirements. Applicants in general / professional courses must achieve a minimum mark of 45 percent. The pupil is also anticipated to be honoured in the upcoming year/semester. Before applying for renewal, applicants must disclose of any changes to the stream / course to the authority.