TNPSC Tamil Nadu Assistant Recruitment Notification 2018 Vacancy 54 Posts Application Form Secretariat
TNPSC has announced official recruitment notification for Secretariat Assistant posts in 2018. There are total 54 number of vacancies. The application of the posts will be fill up through on-line mode by official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission which is www.tnpsc.gov.in. We have given there the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, salary scale, general instruction, selection, important dates for the recruitment of TNPSC Assistant 2018.
POST & VACANCY:
Service Code No.
Assistant in the departments of Secretariat
(other than law and Finance)
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENT:
- The essential educational qualification for post is the candidate has to pass Bachelor Degree from a recognised University.
- Some Service Qualification will be required according to the post.
The maximum age limit is 30 to 35 years. The age of the candidate should be between the limits. The age limit is decided according to the relaxation.
- The salary is decided according to the post and qualification –
- Pay Scale – Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay – Rs. 2600/- (PB1)
- The applicant should fill the form carefully as per rules and regulation.
- The application should be fill up through online mode.
- The candidate has to submit NOC.
- The photograph and signature should be in limits.
- The candidate has to submit relevant documents.
- The candidates have to pay the fee through state Bank of India or Indian Bank.
- The application fee is Rs.150/- ( the fee will be applicable according to the relaxation)
- The examination fee is Rs. 100/- according to the official notification.
- More information related to it visit to the official website.
The selection will be done through some steps according to the post.
- Phase I – Written Exam
- Phase II – Merit List
IMPORTANT DATES OF TNPSC ASSISTANT RECRUITMENT:
- Date of notification –
- Last date for submission of online application –
- Last date for payment –
- Last date for submitting NOC and copy of online application –
- Date for examination (single paper) –
- Examination timing –
For more information, visit the links below –
- Official Websites – www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net or www.tnpscexams.in
- Download Advertisement Notification – Click here.