UHSR Date Sheet 2020 Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University Exam Time Table Download: This is to notify every students that Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak has recently released UHSR Date Sheet 2020 on its Official website, which will be available in an Online mode. Students those who are performing inn UHSR Examination should visit the Official site www.uhsr.ac.in in order to download the Date sheet or else it can directly access from the link mentioned in this page. Examination schedule will be available for the supplementary Examination 202p. Students should download and check the Date sheet for some of the important information like Exam Date, time and subject. Check the page for detailed information.
PT BD Sharma University Date Sheet 2020 Download Exam Time Table
Only eligible students will be allowed for Examination process. Its compulsory for each students to acquire minimum 75% of Attendance in order to be eligible for Examination. In order to participate in UHSR Exam then firstly students have to register themselves by submitting Exam form along with fees within the die date. All the Eligible students will be allowed to download Admit card from the Official site. UHSR Hall ticket plays an important role during examination, all the eligible students should carry Hall ticket on each day of the Examination. UHSR conducts exam as per the date mentioned in Exam Routine.
How to check UHSR Date sheet online uhsr.ac.in online
UHSR Date sheet will be available to all the selected candidates those who have completed all the form and formalities. Candidates can get their Exam Routine by just following the simple steps provided below
- Firstly, visit UHSR Official website www.uhsr.ac.in.
- UJSR Official Homepage will appear on the screen.
- Click on the “Examination 2020” from the menu.
- Select the Table for theory or Practical exam Date Sheet.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Finally UHSR Exam Date sheet will display in a PDF format.
Official Website to Download PT BD Sharma University Time Table 2020 online – Click Here.
Students those who are participating in Examination should follow some of the guidelines provided by University. Follow the Rules and Regulations mentioned below –
- Every students should attend to Exam centre 30 minutes before the commencement of Examination.
- Its compulsory to carry Hall ticket along with University ID card during Examination.
- Students are not allowed to write anything that discloses the identity of the Answer sheet except Roll number.
- Any Electronic devices like Camera, Mobiles, digital watches and copies will not be acceptable inside examination hall
- Communication between students either Verbal or Non-Verbal will lead to disturbance.
Admission authorities selects applicants on the basis of marks scored in Qualifying Examination. Authorities prepares Merit list on the basis of Qualification score and Number of seat availability. Students should provide Valid and correct information while submitting Application form, any misleading of an Information will lead to cancellation of an applicants. Eligible students should bring required documents on the final day of seat allotment which will be done through counselling round.