UP Scholarship 2020 Check Payment Status scholarship.up.nic.in online: The state Government of Uttar Pradesh has introduced UP scholarship for providing financial assistance to the needy students to help them in pursuing higher education for the betterment of their future. Therefore the students who belong to the backward class and minority community and whose annual family income is not more than 2 lakh Rs can apply for the UP Scholarship 2020.
To fill the application form for the UP Scholarship 2020 candidates will have to first visit the official website. Applicants must keep certain documents ready with themselves before proceeding to the application form fill up. The application form for the UP Scholarship 2020 will be available for certain time period, so candidates need to make sure that they fill the application form within the given time period. It is important to note all the applicants must have Aadhaar card to be able to register for UP Scholarship 2020-21. To know more details regarding UP Scholarship 2020 application process 2020 read the article below.
Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Online Application Form 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are interested in filling the online application form for UP Scholarship 2020 have to visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Scholarship online Portal www.scholarship.up.nic.in . The direct link to fill the online application form is given below. We have provided all the links of different category UP Scholarship 2020 application forms below. Candidates should choose the correct link as per their preferences.
During the application form fill up candidates need to enter all the correct details in the form and have to upload the scan copies of all the original documents. After the UP Scholarship 2020 application form is submitted successfully candidates will get the print out of the application form after 3 days, from the official website. Candidates must re-check the application form and must edit the information if something is found wrong.
- Time-Table for Postmatric Scholarship (2020-21) Dated: 15-jun-2020
- Time-Table for Prematric Scholarship (2020-21) Dated: 15-Jun-2020
- Pre Matric Class 9-10
- Post Matric Inter Class 11-12
- Post Matric Other than Inter
- Post Matric Out Side State
- PreMatric General Niyamawli
- PostMatric OBC
- Postmatric OBC Niyamawali
- Postmatric SC Amendment 2017
- Postmatric General Amendment 2017
UP Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2020
- This UP Scholarship 2020 is applicable for the students of class 11-12, for UG and PG course students and for Doctoral degree course students.
- There are 575 classified courses divided into four groups for the candidates. The Candidates will have to register themselves in one of the classified subjects according to them in the registered institutes.
- Applicants need to register only in institute that is registered with the Online Master Database to avail the benefit of the UP Scholarship 2020.
- Applicant’s annual family income who belongs to ST, SC, OBC, General, & Minority category, must be less than 2 lakhs Rs.
Only after the final verification of the form, candidates must download the form for print out. After that candidates need to submit the print out copy of the application form to the respective institute. Candidates must collect the receipt of the application form from the institute after submitting the form. After completing the submission procedure candidates can also track their UP Scholarship status 2020-21 from the official website using their login credentials.
UP Scholarship Renewal Process
UP Scholarship 2020 Renewal Application Form link of 2020-21 is also provided here. Candidates can click on the link or visit the official website for the renewal. Application form renewal last dates for class 9-10 is August 10th 2020, for class 11-12 is 20th August 2020. Candidates also need to submit the hard copy of the application form along with all the necessary documents to the respective institute on or before the last date and also must collect the receipt of the Application Form after the submission in the institute.
- Candidates who belong to the new category can fill the UP Scholarship renewal application form for class 9-10 before 10th September 2020 and for class 11-12 before 10th October 2020.
- It is important to note that candidates must fill their UP Scholarship 2020 application form within the given time period. In case the authority extends the time period, then candidates who will be filling the application form on that time period will in the least in the priority list.
Official Website to Apply Online for Uttar Pradesh Scholarship – Click Here.
If any candidate fails to receive the UP Scholarship 2020 amount in the 1st year then they will have to fill the UP Scholarship Renewal Form 2020. During the renewal application form fill up candidates need to enter their total marks obtained in the last exam, non refundable annual fee, and mobile number, University/Board Name, Bank account number, IFSC Code etc.