Vivekananda College Admission 2020-2021 Session for 1st Year General & Honours Course. Download Vivekananda College Kolkata Merit List 2020 for BA BSC BCOM Course under various subjects. The Vivekananda College Thakurpukur Kolkata Admission Schedule for 1st year Science & Arts course will be announced soon. So, check the Vivekananda College Admission Eligibility Criteria, Application Form fill up starting & last date from the post below.
Check here Barasat Govt College Admission 2020.
Vivekananda College Merit list 2020 Admission in BA BSC BCOM Course Honours & General
Vivekananda College Thakurpukur Kolkata is affiliated under West Bengal State University that is WBSU. The college was established in 1950 in Kolkata. There are various Undergraduate & postgraduate courses which are taught in the VC Kolkata. Read the detailed information below to understand the Vivekananda College Admission Details –
Name of College
Undergraduate Courses (UG)
Honours & General
BA BSC BCOM
Vivekananda College Thakurpukur Admission Eligibility Criteria
- Click here to Check VC Kolkata Admission Subject Wise Eligibility Criteria.
- For Fee Structure – Click here.
Vivekananda College Courses & Seat Availability
Subjects Taught under UG Course:
Category & Subject Wise Seat
Vivekananda College Merit list 2020
Download the Vivekananda College provisional & Final merit list once the authority prepares the selection list based on the applicants. The authority will prepare the subject wise Vivekananda College Merit List 2020 and issue the same on the official website. The process to download the Vivekananda College Admission Merit list 2020 goes like –
- Visit the link provided in this post.
- Select your subject or course of study (Honours/General).
- Then search for your name or roll number.
- If your name appears in the provisional or 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th merit list, then you are eligible for admission.
- After that appear in the Vivekananda College counselling process.
Apply Online – Click here.
E-Mail: [email protected].
Also you can call the Vivekananda College on Phone: 2497-6824/6834 regarding any query.